Darkest Hour

"What are New Mech planning Knock Out?" Asked Bumblebee. To night their going to send up a rocket that's going to send out a frequency to kill all Transformers both Autobots and Decepticons!" Cried Knock Out. Which was fallowed by a loud crash and everyone turned to see that Thundercracker had fainted.

Ratchet went over to check on him. "He's OK but I think he's gone into shock from the news." Said Ratchet.

"I'm gonna draw on his face." Sky Warp said to the others.

"We have to do something to stop that frequency from going out." Optimus Prime told them.

"We have to stop that rocket." Bumblebee agreed.

"We have to get everyone to help." Said Optimus. And called all the Autobots on earth to help them. Knowing New Mech would use drones to fight them like before and they'd need all the help they could get.

Then they noticed Galvatron and Starscream flew off somewhere so Windblade followed them and Soundwave sent Laserbeak so everyone could see what was going on.

"What are those two doing?" Asked Sideswipe.

They saw that Galvatron and Starscream went to Seeljaw's pack and were talking to them. "Soundwave can you have Laserbeak add sound to the image so we can hear what their talking about?" Asked Optimus. Then Soundwave did as Optimus asked and they heard the convention that was taking place.

"So you see how desperate this is." Said Galvatron.

"OK looks like it would be in all of our best interest's to stop that rocket." Steeljaw agreed. "So we'll help the Autobots just this once but as soon as the danger is gone we go back to being enemies as usual."

"Helping you stop New Mech is logical." Added Shockwave. "But I have a condition."

"What's you're condition?" Asked Galvatron and Steeljaw also looked puzzled so this was Shockwave's plan and whatever it was Steeljaw was in the dark as much as anyone else.

"It's actually Starscream I need to make this deal with." Said Shockwave.

"Me?" Asked Starscream just as confused as everyone else.

"Yes have you ever wondered how you've managed to survive so many near death beatings?" Asked Shockwave.

"I always thought I was just lucky." Joked Starscream.

"The reason is your spark has an abnormality it seem to be indestructible and I'd like to study it so I'll help in exchange for a small peace of your spark." Shockwave explained.

"Ok go on and take it." Said Starscream who pulled open his spark chamber then Shockwave used a device to take part of Starscream's spark and the seeker closed his spark chamber then fell to the ground holding his chest.

"Your decision was logical." Shockwave told the seeker. "You'll recover in a few hours." "Now let's save our kind."

Galvatron helped Starscream back to his feet and the whole group went to return to where the Autobots were.

The others who had watched and heard the whole thing knew that Sky Warp and Thundercracker would both go after Shockwave if this had any hidden consequences for Starscream.

Just then Thundercracker who had come to walked over to them and they all had to fight back laughter because Sky Warp had make good on his word about drawing on his face. He had squiggly lines under his optics and red paint on his mouth that made it look like he was wearing lipstick.

"Sky Warp!" "I'll get you!" Yelled Thundercracker as he chased his brother and trine mate.

"Hey is that my good paint!" Asked Knock Out who joined in the chase. The others couldn't help but laugh watching Knock Out and Thundercracker chase Sky Warp was a light moment in an otherwise bleak time.
_