chapter one

Your P.O.V

You waited for long hours, disregarding your desire to eat and follow your eating schedule but your interview was very crucial. You were sick of living on your father's wealth, which could drain any time soon because of the expensive lifestyle you have been living on and because of university. Well, for the time being you should find alternative to fund on your daily ration.

Since your sugar daddy had broken up with you.

It was no surprise that he uttered those relationship severing words at you the day before. You knew that your relationship with would not be sustained until marriage or even engagement. It was because the relationship was merely built on one-sided love, which was all his love.

He was a nice man, that Kim Jun-ho. He was lecturer's subsitute and your relationship with him started when he drunkenly confessed at you during a summer party. However, Jun-ho was deadly serious about the relationship and treated you accordingly. He even moved in with you-because you insisted on him moving in instead of you moving out.

Perhaps he had caught up with you not returning his love at all. It had been him, kissing you with love, whispering sweet nothings and smiling at you like you were the source of your sunlight. You could still remember the way his eyes curved up as his lips curved into smile. You also could still remember the way he slept next to you, curled up like a ball; taking spaces.

However, you won't unnecessarily call it falling in love with him. Maybe it was reasoned by the way you were raised-that you never actually give love in all your relationship. You were taught that love was painful, that if you were willing to feel pain then you should fall in love. And you did not have high pain tolerance.

"Park (Y/N), your interview would be soon. Please show your document forward." A shout shocked you, pulled you out of your own thoughts. You took off your document's file off your lap and stood up, answering the call. It was your turn to be interviewed and there you went, with a high hope and small nervousness.

-

It was evening by then and Siwon was getting more and more impatient. His eyebrows were crooked behind the hot pink circular shade he was wearing. His sweats trailing were trailing down his forehead and some of them soaked some parts of the white button-up long sleeved shirt he was wearing. The skin behind the black cotton mask (had to wore to hide his identity) was also expelling sweats, although he sat under air conditioner.

What was he expecting? Of course you would not response to his invitation since he not sensibly asked you out after witnessing you broke up. He could be a serial killer, given his look that could allure any women he wanted. Yes, he thought it that way and that thought of him successfully made him crack a small smile behind the mask.

'Well, I was playfully flirting with her yesterday,' Siwon thought to himself, dabbing some sweet words to his wounded pride.

His attention then was interrupted by the fan of his book placing a couple of his bestsellers on the table rashly. His fan was a pretty girl but she was very nosy, poking on his personal life-asking him what was going on with his hiatus and asking if he was single. Siwon went on with her with a forced smile though, even though she did not seem to take hint on it.

"I'm sorry that you had to deal with her," the manager of the bookstore he was organizing fan sign apologized.

"It's okay; she's not the worst I have dealt with." Siwon grinned, his pen glided smoothly on the next fan's book, who seemed to keep his silence after seeing Siwon's displease on the fan before him. After a few minutes, off he went and there came a new one asking for photograph. Siwon could only shriek silently when he remembered all the erotic shits he wrote which people read.