CHAPTER 34

By the time we had arrived, Min's car was already parked and the occupants were waiting outside for us. I don't know how Leo manages to sleep wherever. Hats off to him though. "Leosshi, Leosshi, wake up we're here," I said to him. He stirred. "Hmmm?"

"Leo hyung, wake up, we're at the party," Hongbin said. Leo stretched and noticed me sat near him. He straightened up and got out of the car. As everyone had started to queue up for the party, Hyuk suddenly remember that he had left his phone in the car and asked Min to give him the keys so he could go to get it. He dragged me along with him, only to pulled me into the back seat.

"Hyuk, what's wrong? Did you not manage to find your phone?" I asked him, as I begun to help him look for his phone.

"We don't have to go in if you don't want to. We can go back home and watch a movie," Hyuk suggested.

"Hyuk... Everyone worked hard to try and get me to come out. It would be a shame if everyone's efforts went to waste... Did you manage to find your phone?" I asked as I continued to rummage through the car.

Hyuk was quiet after this. After a few minutes, he grabbed my arms, forcing me to look at him. "The phone was just an excuse Honey. It's... you... You're the reason I don't think going in there is such a good idea."

"What do you mean? Was it something I said? Something I did?" I asked in panic.

"Ani!" He said shaking his hands. "What I meant to say was, it's the way you look. I don't want anyone to take advantage of you. I mean you look really good. Especially in this dress."

"Hyuuuuuuukie," I said with a smile, "That's very sweet of you to say," I took his hands in mine, "but I have you and the members. I have VIXX with me. No-one would dare to look at me, at us, the wrong way. Just think both me and Min have 6 incredibly handsome bodyguards with us tonight... hehehe," I giggled.

The car door opened.

"Are you guys coming back or...?" Jaehwan's voice trailed off. He smirked. "And just what's going on here?" He had his arms folded across his chest and looked at us with a stern expression with a glint of humour. "Hyuuk...?"

I released his hand and tucked a piece of hair behind my ear. I could feel my ears and cheeks heating up. "Shall we get going Hyukkie?" I asked Hyuk, trying to distract Jaehwan.

"Yes," Hyuk replied. "The other members might be wondering where we are," he said as we both got out of the car and headed towards the entrance.

There was a long queue outside. I heard a wolf whistle. We all turned towards it. Hyuk wrapped his arm around my shoulders as he turned me towards the entrance. He looked displeased, as though he would had killed the guy if he knew who it was. He guided me towards the entrance and we went in and found Min and the rest of the gang.

I walked towards Min. She looked over at Hyuk.

"Everything alright between you two? We were beginning to wonder where you had disappeared to," Min asked cautiously.

"We just got held up with something," I said as I smiled at her.

"Oh ok. Anyways, what are you having?"

"Just water please," I replied.

"Water it is. Excuse me? Could I get another glass of water for my friend?" she asked the bartender.

"Coming up," the bartender replied.

Hyuk hovered around me like a bodyguard. I looked around, trying to avoid his gaze.

Jaehwan, Hakyeon and Leo had gathered together as soon as we came in. It looked like whatever was being talked about in hushed voices was to do with someone in my direction. It could have been me. It could have been Hyuk. It could have even been Min or Hongbin or even Wonshik. But then again Hongbin and Wonshik had decided to depart and go on the dance floor. What I did know was all three of them kept staring over in our direction. I wondered what was so important that as soon as we walked in Jaehwan had to go over to the elders. Part of me wanted to find out and the other part of me didn't.

I looked around trying to distract myself from them. I noticed a group of girls looking my way. They were petite. It looked as though they were throwing dagger at me through their eyes. They gave me dirty looks as soon as they realised that I was looking at them. Just then, Min suggested that we go and sit at a table. 'She must have seen the way those girls were looking at us,' I thought.

Leo and Hakyeon walked over to the table; Leo steadying Hakyeon while they walked over, Hakyeon with his 5th glass of champagne; while Jaehwan walked over to join Wonshik and Hongbin.

"Are you enjoying yourself Honey?" Hakyeon suddenly asked.

"Yes I am. Thank you oppas for doing this."

"Don't worry about it. You need a time out."

"Have I been naughty? Do I need to think about what I've done?" I asked innocently with a cheeky grin.

"You know what I mean Honey-ah..." Hakyeon slurred. He leaned on Leo for support. Leo just sat there like a statue.

"N, don't have any more drinks. You're going to regret it tomorrow," Leo uttered. Hakyeon put a hand to Leo's lips.

While staggering, he slurred, "Leo, you need to loosen up. Here. Have a drink on me." And with that Hakyeon force fed Leo not just one drink but five. Every time Leo kept resisting Hakyeon forced his hand down and made him drink another. I chuckled to myself at this. I almost felt sorry for him.

I scanned the room for Wonshik, Jaehwan and Hongbin. I smiled at their situation. They were dancing like crazy. They started to come over back to our table.

"Wooo!!" Wonshik screamed.

"My head hurts..." Hongbin said as he put his head down on the table.

"N hyung, let's go dance. Honey, do you want to join us?" Jaehwan asked.

"Yes, I will, oppa," I said as I slid out of the seat. I joined the two drunk oppas on the dance floor. It was a change from seeing them dance as freestylers rather than professionals.