24

taeyong quickly packed up some clothes into his bookbag, the text displayed on his screen completely terrifying him. he had no idea what was happening and didn't wanna know how this guy kept getting his private photos.

his panic continued as he kept getting notification from this taeangel persona.

1 new notification!
taeangel: why do you look so scared baby?

taeyong could feel himself hyperventilating as the texts continued to pour in from the same person.

after a couple of messages more, he got the text he'd been waiting for.

1 new notification!
j.jaehyun: go outside i'm here

taeyong practically sprinted out of his apartment, deciding on taking the stairs instead of risking the wait for the elevator.

the boy went down the three floors at the speed of light.

he spotted the tall, dimpled boy the moment he got out, choking out a sob as his fear completely set it.

jaehyun noticed him, a mixture of sadness and worried in his eyes as he opened up his arms for the smaller boy.

taeyong didn't have to think twice as he ran towards the taller and hugged him, jaehyun holding him tightly as relief washed over both of them.

"it's okay tae, i've got you."

-

from the top of the building, figure watch the scene down below.

they let out a small tsk of annoyance, watching their baby hugging some other man.

"don't worry taeyong, i'll get you back into my arms soon baby."