40

"no taeyong, you can't get a dog,"

"but jaehyun,"

a pout was obviously used when saying that.

"babe, we're barely home with how much we travel for photoshoots nowadays,"

jaehyun sighed, hating that he had to say no to taeyong.

"what if we get a small puppy, and we can take him or her everywhere!"

taeyong proposed, his eyes sparkling in hope as he put his hands together as if he was begging for a dog.

jaehyun ran a hand through his hair, mumbling to himself for a moment.

"okay fine, but i have to go help pick it out,"

taeyong smiled brightly, his smile possibly outshining the sun itself.

"well, what are we waiting for! let's go get a puppy!"

he giggled, grabbing jaehyun's bigger hand as he dragged him out the house into their car.

"what about this one?"

"tae, the dog looks like he's gonna bite my eyes out,"

taeyong pouted once more, crossing his arms.

"maybe if you didn't glare at the dogs and didn't have a mean aura around you, they'd actually like you,"

jaehyun frowned, rubbing the back of his neck.

"i'm just not a dog person babe, dogs don't really like me. i'm more of a hedgehog person,"

taeyong rolled his eyes slightly, continuing down the isles of puppies waiting to be adopted. as he walked, he spotted a small little pup, who had white fur with brown patches.

the pup looked up at him, and after to jaehyun and wagged it's little tail.

"jae i want this one, look they like you,"

jaehyun looked at the pup, expecting it to either coward away in fear or growl at him. but instead he got a tail wag, which was new to him.

he looked at the dog and then at taeyong, who was already looking at him.

he let out a small smile, and then nodded. which made taeyong smile brightly once again.

——

  ♡6,859   💬478 taetertots hi i'm a dad now and so is jaehyun

♡6,859 💬478
taetertots hi i'm a dad now and so is jaehyun. meet ruby :D

open comments.

seo.jhny wow he actually convinced him

wong.yukhei this just proves my point that jae will do anything taeyong wants him to

junguwu ^we been knew

j.jaehyun i don't appreciate the slander maybe i wanted the dog

donghyucky @.j.jaehyun yeah? and maybe i'm not gay

———

JFBFJSJA

NFNFBDJSJS

WE REACHED 100k VIEWS WHAT THE HECK

THIS OS LITWRALLY CRAZY PLEASE I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING
💖💘💗💘💖💘💗💖💘💗💘💖💗💘💖

[ps only 10 more chapters left 😔]

[pps would y'all be interested in a sequel at some point]