One. Bittersweet Kisses

Hiiiyyyyyyyaaaaaaa guys! If you know, I quit Wattpad for a long time. And now I'm back. Holy sh*t I've been through a lot in my personal life. But I'm here and that's what matters.
This is obviously a vkook (Jungguk/Jungkook and Taehyung/V) story, they are two guys in a band called BTS, and even if you don't know them, which...HOW COME? I hope you enjoy this story for its plot.
Enough talking, more reading!
..................................................................
Taehyung POV.
Wow, what a day. Me and jungkookie just came back from the movies. Yes, we went to watch the Lion King Live Action Movie and-do not judge us...it's not like we enjoyed it or something! But yeah the movie was okay...well me and jungkook were just teasing each other so much that we forgot what happened in the movie itself. Who can blame me? He was shoving popcorn down my buttoned up shirt while I was dozing off because...you have to get your energy from at least something. Anyhow all that crap went down and we started making a mess and again, it wasn't my fault because I did not start it in the first place.
You see...me and jungkook have this weird bond; one minute we are fighting like a married couple and the other minute we are getting along just fine, planning our next prey to tease. But I assure you me and him are very good friends, er...then something else happened.
*flashbacks*
"I choose dare!" Jungkook stares at me with a glint of shimmer in his eyes. Oh god, what is happening. I awkwardly chuckle "Heh...what are we doing now Namjoon?" Namjoon and Jin (My oh so beloved elder band members) exchange knowing looks with one another and look at Jungkook with devilish grins plastered on their faces.
"Kiss the person to your left, you have ten seconds...go!"
Wait what?
I look to my right to see jungkook nervously laughing in my ear...not able to meet my eyes, he whispers something in my ear.
"I promise I'm not a bad kisser"
And then everybody and everything behind me becomes blurred, I only feel my lips attached with his, it feels...weird. Am I drunk? Why am I enjoying this? Stop it. During the time our lips were locked, I feel down my pants.
Oh shoot. I f**king have a boner.
I struggle to keep a normal expression while kissing jungkook and after a feeling of 'We have been kissing for an eternity' he pulls apart.
Even though he's younger than me, I felt like he was able to control and mold my body into whatever way he wanted to.
Stop it Taehyung! He's your best friend, more importantly...he's a male. And obviously not interested in your ugly face. I snap out of my thought as I hear jungkook laughing at me.
Did I do something wrong?
"What happened?!" I ask with sheer terror and panic on my face. Jungkook puts a hand on my shoulder and says "Did I go too hard on you? God...you really were frozen for a moment. My bad, sorry. Was it fine? I mean-"
"Yeah it was amazing man" I suddenly blurt out whatever I can to stop him from talking too much. "Really?" I see the wrinkles of laughter appearing on the sides of his beautiful eyes. Wait. Why am I describing my friend like that?
I think I was probably drunk at this point, to be honest.
After a second of really awkward pin drop silence, Namjoon, Jin, Jimin, Yoongi and Hoseok collectively start to cough in embarrassment. "Okay, I think that is enough for today" Yoongi chuckles in horror. "Er...yeah" Jimin repeats after Yoongi.
As the members decided to go out one by one, only me and him are left. Oh god. I hope he doesn't see my boner, I hope he doesn't see my boner, I hope-
"You are outrageously looking good today, dude" Jungkook jokes, as if nothing had happened. "Yeah um, you too!" I try to sound enthusiastic but it comes off as sarcastic. "Oh...come on. I know I'm more handsome than you are! Don't challenge me Taehyung" he playfully hits me on the shoulder.
I decide to play along "Oh yeah? What will you do?"
His face turns from laughing to a serious expression. "Or I'll punish you princess" he straddles me into his lap. I choke on my saliva. "The heck?!"
Out of nowhere, he starts laughing in hysterics "Hey? I'm kidding dude. You really think I was gonna handcuff you and spank you or something? Oh my lord!" He coughs and tears of laughter come out of his eyes.
I push him aside. "Shut up!"
"I will not"
"You will"
"I won't"
"You really are going to..."
"Yeah I am"
"Oh really?"
"Try me"
As we start to hit eachother with pillows, I start to feel something in my pants...and it makes my pants feel tighter.
I suddenly stop, not knowing what to do, I make an excuse to sleep "Hey kookie, I think the members will wake up from the noise! We better sleep" I rub my eyes dramatically. But just enough to make it seem believable.
He agrees "Yeah, I'm also kind of hungry. Meet you later!" He slyly winks as he walks to the kitchen.
I really need to sort out my problems.
*flashback ends*
And so, I have had doubt in everything I did after that experience. I have also been Ignoring him even though we live under the same roof, I can't look at him. I don't know why but.
There has been a shift between jungkook's relationship with me. Now i don't know what shift, but there has been some kind of climate change in both of our surroundings that made me feel this way.
God help me please.
..................................................................
Give me your feedback please!
Thank you, next.
Bye readers!
(I'll update slow, my finals are next week soo...)