Eleven. Messed Up

Looool^^^Hiyaaa readers! This book will soon come to an end. I am quite sad actually. But I was thinking of maybe doing another BTS ship....specifically Jihope? I don't know why, I just feel like the ship doesn't get more recognition than it deserves. Okay...I think I am done rambling about ships, let's go!
....................................................................
Jungkook POV.
The hell, the hell, the HELL!?
I slam my wrists across the wooden padded wall. Everyone turns to look at me in horror and concern. I sigh and turn towards Yoongi, who made me go into Taehyung's room in the first freaking place. I take deep breaths...and whisper so Taehyung could not hear me.
"I accidentally slipped out your name, Yoongi..." I trail off in sheer embarrassment and a had little bit of disbelief in my own self. What had I done. I was so nervous that it came out as anger and fear so I tried to lace it with me being mad that Taehyung liked Yoongi and yes I said that because I got jealous when Yoongi and Taehyung went on vacation together last month and I still had that at the back of my mind and I just-
It came out wrong. And my jealousy got the best of me.
I snap out of my incoherent thoughts as Yoongi slaps my chest with frustration...followed by a big groan. "Have you seriously lost your conscience?! Now he thinks me and you are together! And why did you say MY name specifically? You could have just blurted out Jimin, or whatever. I am asexual for goddness sake! Ugh. Nevertheless...I need this whole situation to be cleared up by tomorrow. Or else I am literally going to break your neck in half if you hurt Taehyung once more! Got it? I you haven't, well I don't give a sh*t because this was all your fault!"
The whole room goes silent for a second. But off course Jin has to speak up once more. 
"Great...now Namjoon also thinks that you had a crush on Yoongi all along! He isn't even going to have dinner downstairs with us because of this. Thank you Jungkook! I genuinely could not have asked for a better Christmas gift you know?" He says it in a satirical manner. I have not had seen such a pissed off side of Jin before. Yoongi reassures Jin and they both walk off to another room. Now it was me, Hoseok and Jimin left. To be honest, I deserve this. What was going inside my stupid ass head? I rushed everything and messed my chances for being with the one I liked. I don't even know that Taehyung even likes me back. I am starting to think that I have gone fully delusional.
"That was really idiotic of you, Jungkook" Hoseok uses his serious tone. And oh boy...when he starts speaking in his serious tone, you are in trouble; you have legitimately passed the limit. And in Hoseok's case...sky is the limit. There's that. I can see that he is concealing back his anger and frustration as he fiddles with his phone. "You know, I made the same mistake with the guy I liked...and you know what happened next? The very other day he started dating another girl. And I cannot explain and endure the pain that I had when it all happened. I am not trying to guilt trip you, I am not saying that Taehyung will move on. But do not wait for long. Who knows? Maybe you completely ruined your chances with the innocent boy. I hope you get that in your mind Jungkook"
Without another word, he walks through the main door, going outside.
I am now left alone with the startled Jimin. Who oddly has been in the same spot during the whole episode. I scoff back at him. "Do you have anything to say to me?" Then I slap my knee in helplessness. I have to take him back. I don't care if he loves me, I don't care if he hates me. I will make him love me. Nobody else will.
Jimin finally moves from his fixed spot and slowly crouches down next to me. He looks at me with a empathetic facial expression. He sighs "I am sorry you had to go thorough that-" "No! I deserve it" I mumble. He looks at me with a confused face and gives me a pat on the back. "I know I am the least experienced person you should talk to, but I sure do know a thing or two when it comes to trust" He ducks his head down, as it was reminiscent to his old days.
If there is a person who has clearly gone through some serious sh*t, it is Park Jimin. He has been cheated on, dumped on for no reason, almost raped and the worst thing about it was...it was all done by this one girl. And he still would forgive her and go back to her. It was all messed up. But I guess love is messed up.
"Listen to me! I would go back in there and kiss him. If I were you..." He gives me some tough love by encouraging me to stop the cowardliness of mine and go make it up to him.
"But-"
As I start to inquire further for anymore information, I see Taehyung's door open. We both turn around to see Taehyung happily laying on...Namjoon's lap.
Anger boils up inside of me as I try to cover it with putting a fake grin on my face. I could see how happy he was with him, they were holding hands, laughing, Taehyung had his face in the crook of Namjoon's neck. And that was when I had enough.
I try to go forward but a certain hand stops me from doing so. I turn around to see Jimin signalling me to leave them alone. As we had never seen him act so happy since the past few months like he was now, with Namjoon. "Stop it! You're tickling me...." Taehyung pouts and oh my god...if I had the chance I would punch Namjoon in the neck because of what he did afterwards. "Come on. Let's go up in my room. As you are not comfortable sleeping with...Jungkook" He looks up at me, waving me off.
And oh hell no.
But before I could even retaliate, Taehyung was being  piggybacked by Namjoon as they both ran up the stairs with sheer happiness plastered on their faces. There was only one thing that was going on in my head during this whole situation.
I need to teach Taehyung what obedience really is.
....................................................................
Awh hell nah!
Get your minds out of the gutter, people. The last line was meant as a figurative speech.
Bye readers!!!