Nine. The Devil Himself...

^^^keep in mind this is what Taehyung looks like in this book. Hiyaaa guys! I want to change my book cover again...yes. For the fifth time 😂. I just don't know what to choose, not cause I can't find one but because they are seriously too many pictures to choose from!
...........................................................................
Jungkook POV.
Yes.
I have been ignoring Taehyung for a while now.
Well...since that incident. It feels like he really didn't get affected by the awkward moment we shared. And here I am, hiding from him as I scooter off to the kitchen. But as everyone would know that my luck was always disgraceful, I bump into the devil himself.
"Oi! Watch it-oh hey kookie!" His demeanour changes by the second he sees my terrific pale face that has now turned even more pale while this was all happening. Jean Jungguk, you need to be more manly than him. I always have been though. I don't know what came over me after that 'incident'. Well yeah I admit I got a boner from that and I am scared as f**k because if he knows...I'm doomed.
"What are you doing here?" I calmly lean against the textured orange wall. He notices the weird body language but shrugs it off. "I have to help Hoseok with the cooking. That guy doesn't even know how to wear kitchen mitts properly!" I can't help but chuckle at his dramatic statement. "Hoseok? I thought he was scared of going near the stove...all of a sudden he is cooking something?" I casually ask. Thank god, that boy still hasn't made this situation awkward. I hope he forgot what happened the other day.
Taehyung explains the aggravating situation further-more "Nononono! Not only is he cooking something easy. He was s freaking making a pork steak with grilled cheese! When I first got to know this, I was like...that's a weird combo but oh well. Better not be late or else he will set his clothes on fire" he exclaims theatrically.
"Uh...wow!" I simply say. He shakes his head thinking about the stupid situation. "Do you want to come? I mean...if I were you, I wouldn't recommend it. But it's your choice" He requests me to come. I open my mouth to say yes but I realised...that is only going to make me feel more hormonal. I should go out to the club someday and talk to some girls...this thing with Taehyung is not normal. And I don't want him to feel weird around me. So I had no choice but to turn down his offer. "I just realised. I had to go to Jimin for...uh practicing the choreography. I'm so sorry. I really wanted to-" he cuts me off "No it's okay. Trust me. You better practice for tomorrow's concert. I don't want you to be unprepared for it. Besides...i think I just heard Hoseok scream. I better check up on him. See ya!"
He runs off to the kitchen without looking back. Sometimes I wonder why do I admire him? Well admiration is not even close to the emotions I feel when I am around him. His silky hair pushed back with his red bandana that he was wearing, a natural caramel tint to his smooth skin, the mole under his peachy lips and the way he moves with a hint of flamboyance. I know it is unusual for a person to say this to their best friend...male best friend. But I when I look at him, I can't help but think that he would be a 'Good boy'.
I am completely aware that he is older than me but...what can I say? I say it like I see it.
"Jungkook?"
I jump around in terror. Only to see a pink haired Jimin. "Oh it's you..." I put my hand on my chest, feeling my heavy heart beat. He flicks his little middle finger at me in such a hilarious manner that it made me laugh. "A good friend usually comments on his friend's new dyed hair. But I guess you were busy stalking your crush. So I am going to allow that" He sassily whips his head back.
"Sorry my highness. Your hair looks so cool and alluring. And for the record, I wasn't stalking on my crush. I was having a friendly chat with Tae about how Hoseok had a sudden idea to cook. I'm straight Jimin. We all are!" I emphasis on "We all are" because that is true. Namjoon and Soekjin have their teasing and flirty moments, but Namjoon is to busy to have a love interest in anyone. Plus Jin has dated only women in his entire life. On the other hand Yoongi is well...Asexual as hell. Never seen him flirt. Ever. Period. Jimin had a girlfriend in college but she cheated so he really cannot trust anyone anymore. Hoseok had developed a crush on a guy but had to forget him because of the hate and homophobia he was getting from fans and locals in South Korea.
We all have our own dark pasts.
"Hey? You there?" Jimin jokingly screams in my ear, causing it to ring pretty...badly. Man up Jungkook! "Uh...sorry I was thinking about something. Nevertheless let's go sit down somewhere. My legs are screaming in pain!" I scurry off to the lounge. Sitting on the blue sofa. Jimin gives me a puzzled look and sits down on the floor next to my legs. After a moment of silence Jimin speaks up.
"You can just tell him, you know?"
Now it was me who was looking at him with the discreet and puzzled expression on my face. "What are you-" "What I am saying is that everyone has seen the sexual tension between you two that has been going on since the first day you laid eyes on each other. Come on! We are tired of your bullishness, and his bullishness as well. Now don't be a sore thumb and confess to him. Remember when you two kissed? Yeah. We all knew what was going on inside both of your heads. Now if you have something else to say, please shut up. Yours sincerely, Park Jimin" I stare at him in blankness. "What are you suggesting?"
"What he is suggesting is that you should get down on your knee, well both knees...and ask him to be your boyfriend. Well you could propose, but I don't think you two should get married so early. Or you could suck him off. I don't give a damn" Yoongi pops out of nowhere, sitting next to me on the sofa. I scoff at his sudden remark. "I thought you had a fear of dating. Now you are a dating advisor?"
"He is right...cut the chase Jungkook. I have been telling you this since day one. Don't come to me when it gets too late" Namjoon whispers as walks in with Jin. I guess they all had this planned, that they were going to gang up on me. Ugh. When life gives you too many lemons...and you cannot take it anymore. But this was not the end. Finally what Jin said, stuck to me like a honeybee for the whole week.
"I even have proof. I know that Kim Taehyung has a crush on you"
...........................................................................
Oooof!
*plays Illuminati music in the background*
Bye readers!!!