Four. Utterly stupid???

Hiyaaa readers! How're ya? Gosh...that was very southern Texas for me 😂. No but seriously...I'm Australian...so just imagine my horrible Southern Texas accent, just...I'll stop for now.
................................................................
Taehyung POV.
It has been exactly three days...since I have ever left my hotel room. I can't, I just don't want to look out the door to see ten thousand cameras flashing at me. I don't want to look at Jungkook. I don't want to talk to my bandmates. I just feel like...I am an utter disappointment and disgrace to the naked eye. My phone battery has been drained. There were probably twenty messages from Jungkook alone...the last time I checked. I sigh as I look out the window, so many people. Busy with their lives. And here I am. A spoiled brat who gets hurt with words easily.
I guess that interviewer was right. I really am a brat.
Why can't I just accept the fact that he doesn't like me? And for me to lash out on him like that, I wonder why he still cares about me. The only thing I am giving to him is pain, confusion and frustration. Come on Taehyung, you're twenty three for god's sake!
Sometimes I feel like I'm the most immature person in this world. I feel neglected, but in reality I am the one who is neglecting others. Stop it, just stop. I think to myself as I rub my eyes and stand up to take a shower. I have been wearing the same clothes since I got here. I really need to change or buy something new.
Oh yeah I forgot, I'm stuck like this forever. I can't go out.
I sigh and sit back down, watching the rain trickle over the glossy fence outside. What should I do? I don't want to open the television...because I know the first I will see is going to be my own face on the news. Why did I make such a stupid decision? Like, You are hurting yourself AND Jungkook simultaneously.
"I really should go take a shower" I mumble to myself as I manoeuvre over to the bath. I also need to get a charger for my phone, because I have made my mind. I am staying here forever.
*One hour later*
I really should go back. I groan in embarrassment. Why do I get so emotionally attached to people? It has only been four days and I already miss all the others. Sometimes I think to myself, why am I so insecure? I lazily packed my bag...mind you, it was not the luggage type of bag, it was a small Gucci bag that Jungkook gifted me on my birthday.
Why does everything around me have a connotation to Jungkook? Or maybe I am just going crazy over little things. Whatever it may be, I need to go back.
I hurriedly wear my mask as I go out of the hotel doors. What I expected was quiet different, people were noticing me but weren't bothered to come near me and take pictures. Weird. I shrug off the thought as I make my way over to a local cab. "Excuse me?" I yell out loud for the driver to hear. "What?" He says nonchalantly. I groan in frustration as I clear my throat to speak "Can you drop me off at the 'Bighit entertainment' sector?" I say to him calmly.
The driver looks at me from head to toe, after mumbling out a "Fine" he opens the lock of the back door for me. I get in cautiously. I have genuinely never been in a public cab before. Now that I had fully observed the cab, being a normal citizen that does not go on private jets and long cars...sounds good to me.
I look at the watch on the driver's wrist..."10:30 AM" I say to myself. After yawning a bit and stretching my arms out, time passes and I don't even realise that I had fallen into a deep slumber.
Jungguk POV.
"What the f**k, what the f**k, what the actual f**k!" I slam my hands across the red marble countertop. Why do I even try? It was and still is my fault after all. Although I still could not pin point the actual reason why Taehyung reacted like that. What did i do? Ask for her phone number...well I know it felt unprofessional t old that in front of millions of fans, but was it that bad, that Taehyung had to just leave?!
Yes it was Jungkook, yes it was. Why am I always the one to f**k up my chances with Taehyung. Obviously I did not want her phone number. It's just...I got jealous over him flirting with her and I wanted to one-up him and just-F**K!
I slam my wrist along the sides of the countertop once again, only to realise that all the members were observing all of this with fear and worry in their eyes.
"Oh shoot...uh I'm sorry! I was just uh...checking this amazing countertop out! Yeah guys!" I try not to sound shaky in my voice but, whoops. Then again...when have I ever lied to them? I'm not supposed to be good at this!? Okay...take a deep breath.
After almost a full minute of pin-drop silence, Yoongi is the first to speak up. "Jungkook we know you're worried, but hurting yourself isn't going to change anything...it isn't like Taehyung is ever going to come back!"
That's it. I take a shallow breath.
I start to lose my temper.
"So you think...you all think that he is never going to come back here?! You all-you guys are utterly stupid to think that...my baby isn't going to come back? Hah. I am very disgusted, I mean what can I expect from you noobs? I knew it. You don't even give a damn about him or whatever state of health he is in right now. If he doesn't come back, then I am leaving this group. I can't trust you people. Freaks." I spit everything out in a millisecond. Then my eyes widen as I realised...
"Baby?"
Hoseok chirps out of nowhere. I ignore him as I clench my hands into fists and storm out of the dining room. Why are they so calm about this? I hate them. Taehyung...is gone!? Just like that. And you know what they all do? They F**KING abandon hope on MY angel!?
"Hey, we're also really frustrated on Taehyung being missing" I look back to see Namjoon lighting up his cigarette. (Author note. I know none of the boys smoke! But just imagine that Namjoon does)
He puts it in his mouth and sits next to me. "Yeah right, real funny" I scoff and face away from him to enjoy the moment of humidity in the air. "I know no one is expressing it, they all don't want you to get any more frustrated" he exclaims while tapping the ash away from the cigarette. I look at him with shock "Why are you guys worried about me?! When Taehyung is missing? Yeah I call bullsh*t on that" is he really this serious? I scoff once again and get up to go away.
"Listen we all know how aggressive you get when we give you burden. Yesterday when you were gone to meet him...Jimin and Jin actually cried together in the kitchen while looking at Tae's picture on the wall, and this morning Hoseok and I were helping Yoongi to stay calm...he really lashed out over the whole situation. You can still see that he has lost all hope, but we all are trying to stick together for you. We all know how close you two are. And we don't want to interfere while you rethink about the whole thing for the day" Namjoon pushes past me to go to his room.
Is it always my fault?
................................................................
Don't worry. This is all going to come full circle in the next chapter. Stay tuned folks!
Bye readers!
(Ps. Give me some side ships to add cause only taekook will be boring)