Twelve. This Is The Start Of It Baby

^^^Hoyaaaa-Uh I mean hiyaaaaaaa gal pals, guy friends, transgender queens and kings and etc. Welcome aboard once again. I know I'm making this story a hell lot more angsty, so I want to apologise for that 😅.
..............................................................
Taehyung's POV.
*Six months later*
I have moved on.
That is correct, you are not hearing wrong. Well I thought I had moved on. Ever since I introduced my boyfriend to my friends (including Jungkook) they were not...particularly happy or sad about it. I really do not know why. Like, why are they acting so weird when they know I am happy and content with my current relationship. Well, I can't say for sure...it only has been a week and he does not know that I crushed on my best friend and group mate. Otherwise he would be possessive as hell over me. I mean I am fine with possessive, I like it actually. But not that kind of possessiveness; you cannot make your own decisions and be an independent person, because otherwise, it is just plain 'disrespectful' to your boyfriend.
Like...the f**k?
If it were Jungkookie, I would actually be fine with it. Wait-nevertheless I am currently with my boyfriend, Kim Heechul. I know people say that he is too old for me but I don't actually mind the age difference. I know six months before I would be totally not on board with this relationship. But what can I say? I had done trying and just wanted a supportive person standing beside me.
I shake my thoughts away as Heechul starts making small talk with me. And I hate that type of small talk. Secondly we were in a car...so I had no way out or to face away from him. Calm down Taehyung...I should really be a better boyfriend to him. To be honest I don't even care anymore.
"So how's the weather looking today?" Heechul says as he turns on some jazz music. Ugh. Jazz music? I roll my eyes as I try to retort back. Then I realise that he is my boyfriend and right now I am being the worst person ever. I cough in awkwardness "Oh-uh it is actually looking well. But I don't want it to rain...I hate raining weather"
"Really. Ah-I always liked rainy weather you know? Brings me the shivers!" He enthusiastically slams his hands on the dash board. The f**k? Is he serious. You see, we might not have the same opinions on...most of the things. But he is actually really nice and gives me security. Unlike Jeon Jungguk, why do I even bring him into unrelated topics like this? Ah well...I should really reply back now...it has been five minutes and I was so lost in my thoughts.
"Aren't you hungry?" I ask him taking genuine interest and looking into his eyes. He smiles back...almost creepily. I shrug it off. The heck Tae, Get your mind in one place at a time!
"Hey listen...I need to go on that business event that I talked to you about yesterday. I promise I will be back in no time. I n the meanwhile, do you want to go home to your friends?" He rubs my back with his free hand while the other one being glued to the steering wheel. I nod nonchalantly as I go back to my phone and scroll through social media.
*Time skip*
I knock on the door lazily. Damn why does it feel like my relationship with Heechul is like me accepting a degree in martial arts? I huff and lean against the door, waiting impatiently. Maybe they are not home? Oh yeah...I forgot that they all left for Busan yesterday. Gosh why hadn't I told Heechul earlier? Now I have nowhere else to go. Great. Good. Fantastic. Awesome. I put my head against the wooden door. Banging on it helplessly. I tried calling Heechul but as always...he will never pick his damn phone up.
The door opens indiscreetly which makes me stumble back onto the ground. "The heck-" "Ah...Tae" I look up to see the one AND only, Jungkook.
Can this day get even more embarrassing?
"Oh Jesus Christ! You scared the incriminating hell out of me! I thought you were gone with the others?" I ask in confusion. He pulls me up from my waist without any warning and pulls me inside. "Aish, are you alright-" he puts his finger on my lips and guides me upstairs with no lights on what so ever, which by the way I don't mind...because he is the ONLY Jeon Jungguk.
After asking "What is going on?" Twenty times per minute, i finally get to see his face as he opens the door to his room and pushes me in. I eye him in suspicion; has he been smoking weed in his room or something? Because by the look that he had on his face...I could tell something was not right. I know that I try to distance myself away from him as much as I want but I end up caring about him and laying down on his bulky lap. And I do the very exact same this time around too. He comes over and motions me to his lap, ruffling my hair in a too close and touchy way.
"I got issues. And I know you got them too"
I glance it him with a strange look on my face. "Uh...are you quoting love songs now?" He playfully hits my shoulder but it still pains me, since the amount of muscle he has on his body would kill anyone in a second. After a moment of peaceful silence, I speak up "Jungkook are you alright? Is there something on your mind...I know I should not interrogate you like this but I feel like you are not in a good mental state. I have a role of an older brother and brothers know everything about eachother"
As soon as the word 'brother' comes out of my mouth, I could see Jungkook cringing as painfully as he could. I sigh and caress his hand in a friendly manner. And no he did not ever confess to me so I thought my feelings were of no use. Obviously the hot guy gets all the good girls. Why would I be on there? It is not like he is even the slightest bit of gay. "Taehyung"
"Jungguk"
He pulls me up forcibly from his lap, making me straddle on his lap. His shockingly intense dominant side comes to light as he pulls me closer by my waist. God damn Tae...he is younger than you and you still cannot make him behave? To be honest...I was enjoying it from the inside but was confused as to what was happening around me.
Out of nowhere he pecks my nose. "This is just the start of it baby, promise I will make you feel better than your f**king ass of a boyfriend. Let's close the door first"
I know this might sound cliché but...am I really dreaming?
..............................................................
Oi Oi! The steam is rising.
Bye readers!