One Direction in Fanfics

why does Zouis always have to be the fucking dickwads in every fanfic? Why can't they just be a sweet,caring,amazing guys like they are in real life? I know its a fanfic and all but like what the fuck!?!?! its ok if sometimes they are the bad guys but when they are the bad guys in almost every fanfic it really pisses me the fuck off.

Why is Harry always some type of goddamn womanizing slut bag? We got mad at the media for calling him a womanizer yet people are writing about him being one! That never made and fucking sense to me. Like I know its fake and shit but seriously its unnecessary.

Why is Liam so fucking annoying in fanfics that arent based off him? Say its a Narry book ,Liam would be soooo goddamn annoying like please leave the book kind of annoying. Liam is far from annoying in real life so like da fuck are you making him annoying for. He will literally say the most irrelevant things. Plus why do people still mention that he's afraid of spoons and likes turtles? Please explain this to me because that confuckles my mind!

I cannot stress this enough but why the Hell is Niall always the depressed one? I mean I get he's probably they easiest one to make depressed due to the fact he got tons of hate in the beginning but come one man. Why can't they all just be happy dude living a happy life who just so happenly found love in someone?

A/N I seriously need to find a better name for you guys I've been thinking about it since yesterday. What do u guys want to be called? Nuggets is sooooo 3 chapters ago. Also I haven't heard from Is or Em and I'm quite sad about that tbh.

Queen Kayla