Words In Fanfics

Idk if anyone else hates this,but I hate seeing certain or the same words in fanfics. Like THE FUCKING WORD COOED OMFG I HATE THAT FUCKING WORD WITH A BURNING PASSION. I hate when everyone says whispered sweet nothings. I hate the fucking word caressed and I hate when ppl say I was hungry for this kiss. Bitch if you're hungry please order a pizza or some shit because you don't eat kisses sorry.

Another thing that @Tiall74 and I both agree on is when people spell CUM like COME!!! Are you not mature or confident enough that you can't spell the word cum? If you don't like spelling cum then you shouldn't be writing smut. That's just my opinion. (if you spell cum like come because you thought it was the same thing please contact someone for help. how the hell are you going to be writing smut and u think come and cum are the same thing?????!?!?! smh)

The word I hate the fucking most pondered!!!! JFC I feel like dying every time someone says it or I read it. IDK man I just hate that word so much!!!!

A/N sorry I haven't updated in a while. ANY WAY CALUMS HAIR OMFG IM SO DONE LIKE JFC HE'S SO FUCKING HOT I CAN'T WITH HIM! AND ALSO TYSFM FOR 1.7K READS MAH NUGGETS YALL ARE BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE!!!!!

(/^▽^)/ STAY SPICY NUGGETS(/^▽^)/

Queen Kayla