Liam Fanfics

**NOT EDITED**

idea from : @Larry_isfav thaaanks bae!!!

I hate how people will make Sophia some evil bitch and then Dani will come back for Liam and save him! bitch da fuck!?!? Payzer is sooooo 20xfactor (say that like you would say 2014)!

While on the note of payzer (this is totally off topic but I'm the author soooo I write what I want you feel?) I feel like I really need to say this.

When does Danielle get to be Danielle Peazer beautiful model/dancer instead of Danielle Peazer Liam Payne's ex girlfriend? People need to grow the fuck up! I get it a lot of us shipped Payzer but that ship is over! Stop fucking tagging Liam in her pictures let her live her life.Her and Liam are done!!! Liam has a BEAUTIFUL girlfriend named Sophia! Tag Liam in pictures of Sophia not Danielle!

Don't fucking tweet him asking if he misses Danielle. If you make her a character in your fanfic DON'T make her have ANYTING to do with Liam at all. TBH it looks fucking stupid and it makes me really mad! (of course im not talking about old fanfics that invole payzer because hello its old so it was when they were together!)

I feel like its hard for Danielle to live her life peacefully. People are constantly asking her about Liam no matter what she does! Liam and her are history! We never know what went on with their breakup tbh....you may think you know, but you don't! We never know if it was a happy breakup or a sad breakup just pleeease drop the whole payzer thing. I s2g If I see another sophiam vs. payzer again I'm gonna have a BF (if you get my reference ily)

I get it though. I shipped payzer so hard.... but tbh Sophiam is a sexy couple!!!! That's like the movie Mr. and Mrs. Smith with Brad and Angelina!!!! If sophiam has a kid do you guys know how BEAUTIFUL that baby would be!?!?! JFC

A/N honestly HighSchool is so fucking weird ( at least the people I befriended..... we were in theater class in groups working on a skit and my group and I were talking and my friend was like its hot let's strip bruuuuh she lifted my shirt up omg.......then my friend other friend (he is very attractive but I don't like him he has a gf number 1 and number  2 he's the male version of me no joke) Was tickling me again omg so I tickled him back...... he's also the one who gave me a lap dance lol. I HAVE COME UP WITH ANOTHER BOOK AND I THINK I MIGHT MAKE AN ACTUAL FANFIC IDK......

STAY LOYAL PEASANTS

Queen Kayla