Not lost but Found

It was a normal day at work for the squad. Olivia Benson was at her desk doing paperwork when Fin barged into her office. "Hey Liv, we just got a phone call saying that someone heard screams coming from inside a house that sounded like a little girl. Carisi and I will go check it out." He said as he was about to leave. "Wait Fin, I can go." She protested before standing up. "Okay, should Amanda go with you or should one of us go?" Fin asked Liv as she grabbed her coat. "Maybe you and Rollins should come with me. Just to be safe.". They started to leave the station when someone came in to report a rape. "Carisi, can you cover, we have to go investigate a possible abuse." Liv said not really asking but more of just telling.
     When they got into their squad cars, they plugged the address into a GPS and went to the site. Liv went to the door with Fin and Rollins behind. The house was pretty small and looked old. But that may have been because it wasn't well maintained. "Police open up!" She yelled as she knocked on the red wooden door. A man with a stained white T shirt on opened the door only enough to show his face. "Is there a problem officers?" he asked in a suspicious manner. "Well we have received complaints of screaming coming from your house.". The dark haired man paused as if he was looking for some sort of an excuse. "Maybe my telivision is just to loud." he said. "Okay, we would still like to take a look around to make sure nothing it going on." Liv stated. He opened the door the rest of the way and welcomed the three into the house. Fin stayed to talk to him while Liv and Amanda looked around. Liv took the basement while Rollins went through all of the rooms. The stairs to the basement were located in the kitchen. The way to the lower level was dark but Benson still went. When she looked around, the sight before her made her heart drop. A girl, no older than eleven was locked up in a cage meant for a dog. She was passed out and had only a dingy white undershirt on with underwear on her small body. With a closer inspection, her thighs seemed to be covered in blood. "Amanda, Fin, you need to see this!" Liv shouted as she tried to get the cage open. "What did you.." Fin started to say as he walked down the steps, pausign once he saw the little girl in Liv's arms."Call a bus!" she said to him. The small girl was very pale and had fiery red hair turned brown from the dirt. Liv checked her pulse, it was faint but it was there. "We need a bus at..." Finshouted into his phone as Amanda made her way down the steps. Olivia started to zone out thinking about what kind of bastard could do this to a little girl. "Hey Liv are you alright?" Amanda asked noticing the look on her bosses face. "Yes I'm fine but we need to get her to the hospital soon. And someone needs to take the father down to the station. We can charge him with abuse, neglect, endangering a minor, rape, be creative this bastard needs to be in prison for a very long time.".
     Fin put the father in handcuffs as the bus arrived to take the girl to the hospital. "I will ride with her, Fin, Amanda, take him to the station then if you want one of you can go to the hospital.". Liv ordered. The EMT people put the girl on a stretcher and took her to the hospital. Once they were at the hospital Olivia waited in the waiting room until the girl she saved was awake and able to give a statment. She waited for two hours before the doctor came over and said that she could see the redhead.
     "Hey sweetie, my name is Olivia Benson, I am a cop. Can you tell me your name please?" she asked in a calm tone. " Sorcha, please don't hurt me." she cried. "Don't worry I won't hurt you, I will make sure you don't get hurt ever again. Can you tell me what happened to you?" Benson asked. They were rutine questions but she just felt like this girl needed more time. "I was a bad girl and bad girls get punished.". This broke Liv's heart, no one should be treated like this. "What makes you say that? How did he punish you?". " I was falling and I broke a dish while I was doing my chores, my original punishment was a week without food and locked in the cage but then I started to bleed down there last a while ago and he got mad at me. When I stopped bleeding he took me out of the cage and put me on his bed and put himself inside of me. It hurt so much and I begged him to stop but he wouldn't. Please don't let him do that ever again." Sorcha cried. Olivia gave her a hug to consol her, then it dawned on her. This girl started her period and said she was punished a while ago. "Sweetie, have you bleed down there since your father punished you?". Sorcha said that she hadn't. Liv told her that she needed to talk to the doctor before leaving the room. "Excuse me, did you do the rape kit?" Benson asked. "Yes, because there isn't an adult with her and she is underage, we sent it to the lab. Did you need anything?" he responded. "This girl told me that after she had gotten her period her father raped her, she said that she hasn't had another one and it has been a while, I think she might be pregnant." Liv explained wanting it not to be true, she is just a little girl, she is to young for this. "Well I will run some tests and get back with you.".
     "Okay Sorcha, where is your mother?". This was one part of the story she had left out or was just never mentioned but a really important detail. "She died when I was little, from a car crash. That is why my father is always mad at me, he blames me for her death.". Olivia knew that they had all of the evidence they needed to charge him and put him in jail for a very long time. " I don't like it here. I want to leave but I don't want to go back home.". Olivia thought for a moment before she responded. "Well you are never going back there, that's for sure, however, you might be put in foster care and then maybe someone will adopt you." the little girl started to cry. "I don't want to live with anyone else, what if they hurt me. I don't want to be hurt again." she said almost in hysterics. "Okay well I won't let anyone hurt you. If you want you can come with me." Benson said before she thought it through. "Serg. Benson, she can be discharged at anytime, and the tests confirm she is pregnant." the doctor said when he entered the room. This can't be, she can't be with child, she is only a child herself but it is true they just confirmed it. "Okay thank you. I will sign the paperwork I just have to make a call really quick. She said when the doctor started to leave.  Olivia grabbed her phone from her pocket and called Amanda. "Hey Amanda, Sorcha is ready to be discharged but she needs clothes. Do you think you could stop and get a girls long sleeve shirt with pants and a nice winter jacket? I will pay you back but I don't think she has any clothes.". "Sure I think I should get her like pajama pants because they might be more comfortable for her." Rollins said before hanging up. After Benson put her phone away she turned to Sorcha who was laying in bed staring at her. "Okay well when my friend gets here she will have clothes for you. Then we can go to my workand get everything sorted out okay?" she said to the beautiful redhead. "Okay Livie. Can you tell me what the doctor meant by me being pregnant?". This little one was so innocent. "Well when a girls body matures, she starts her period which is when you bleed from down there.Your father had no right to punish you for something that happens to every girl. Well anyway when he put himself inside of you his sperm cells attatched themselves to your egg. When that happens a baby is created, a woman carries a baby inside of her for nine months before giving birth. You have a baby inside of you.". This girl was only eleven but acted mature, she seemed like she was thirteen with the way she acted.
     "Liv, I'm here. I brought the clothes." Amanda said when she walked into the hospital room. Liv took the clothes and looked at them before handing them to Sorcha. "Go get changed sweetie. Then we will get you discharged.". Olivia helped Sorcha get out of the bed and walked her to the bathroom before returning to Amanda. "Did you get her statement?" The blonde asked. "Yes, I did but there is something else. Amanda, she is pregnant."