A Day of Shopping

When Olivia returned to the station with Sorcha, the Captain came in. "Sergeant I want you to take a few days off maybe longer, spend time with your new daughter.". Olivia was greatful with the request the Captain gave her. "Okay thank you Captain.". Liv took her new daughter and left the precinct but didn't do immediately home. She decided to take Sorcha shopping for clothes, stuff for her room, toys, anything basically.
    At the Store:
     "Mom?" Sorcha asked unsure if she was allowed to call Liv that. "Yes sweetheart?" Olivia answered with a smile upon her face. "Can I get this?" she said holding up a blue dress that was about knee length. "As long as it fits, isn't provocative, and you will wear it, you are allowed to get it. We are here for you.". Sorcha put the dress in the cart and continued to place things in it that she really liked. By the time she thought she had enough clothes she had a flannel long nightgown, five pairs of fluffy pj pants that were black with skulls or purple and blue, she had about five pairs of black leggings, a bunch of long sleeve shirts that like the pajama bottoms were black with skulls or had purple unicorns and blue with mermaids. She also chose short sleeve shirts similar to the long sleeve ones, dresses that were mainly black but some were fancier than others, then she got some sports and regular bras and underwear, jackets (some leather and some like hoodies), winter coats, and pajamas for summer. It was clear that she was definatly a fan of wearing black and little color. "Mom, can I shop for the baby?" sorcha asked as they passed the baby section. "We don't know the gender yet, we have to wait until we do." her mother explained. "But it is a girl I can feel it. I don't know how to explain it but it feels like a baby girl inside of me.". After she found out she was pregnant, she beleived it was a girl, there wasn't really a good explaination for this feeling but it was there and she couldn't deny it. "Well if you are sure we can buy a few clothes for her, then we need to determine what bedding things you want. The room I have for you is big enough for you and the baby.". Sorcha ran off to the baby clothes. There were some many options and they were all cute. The ones she decided on were animal themed, a panda pajamas and a few onsies that were polka dots of different animals. Then the blankets caught her eye. "Mom can I please get her a blanket? When I was little I used to have one. It was fluffy and pink but my dad got rid of it, he told me only babies have blankets or carry things around with them."."Of course, can I help look?". Olivia and Sorcha were looking through the baby blankets determining which one would be best. "How about this one?" Liv asked holding up a grey blanket with pink and purple hearts on it and teddy bears in the background. "Yes that one is lovely, but I like the one that is the light green with baby blue.". They were stuck, the two blankets have the exact same design but different colors. "Lets get both, that way if one needs washed, she will have the other one." Liv suggested. They put both of the blankets in the cartand proceeded to the room material. Sorcha ended up getting a grey comforter that was split down the middle and had light green and blue on one side while it had the very light/ pastel purple on the other side, it ened up matching the baby blankets. Then they got pillow cases, a few extra blankets, fairy lights that were purple and blue, along with other things that seemed to match the theme.
     Once all of the shopping was done, they went home to put everything together and get the room ready. As they were doing this Liv noticed the size of Sorcha's stomach, she was way bigger than she should have been for only being one or two months pregnant. "Hey Sorcha I have a question and I want you to answer as fully and as honestly as you can. Do you remember when your dad violated you down there? What season it was or how warm or cold it was? Anything would help." Liv said holding her hands. "It was warm, all of the animals were playing. the flowers had bloomed." Olivia realized she must have been raped in june, it was december now. That means she is six months along. "Okay thank you, I need to go make a phone call, can you finish putting your new clothes away. I will be right back.". Olivia went into the living room and called a doctor, the the gynecologist. "So I have this girl who was raped about six months ago and is pregnant, we thought she was only one or two months but when I saw her stomach it was noticably larger. Is it possible to schedule and appointment?... Okay wait, you have an opening? I will ask if she would be up to it." Benson hung up the phone  and went back to see that Sorcha had put everything away. "Hey sweetie, would you be up for having a doctors appointment in about an hour, it is more for the baby, and to see how far along you are.". Everything seemed to behappening very fast. It had only been ten hours since the girl was found and four hours from the meeting with the judge. Now they had a doctors appointment even though it was getting late. "Sure, can we take a break first? I am getting tired." Sorcha explained as she went to sit on the couch. "Of course, how about we watch a show before we head out, then we can go grab chinese food?". Olivia loved take out, she basically lived on ot. Sorcha on the other hand , had never tried it.
     Olivia and the redhead watched an episode of supernatural before going to the appointment. SOrcha was scared but knew that olivia wouldn't allow anything bad to happen to her. SHe was safe. Everything was normal at the docotr's appointment. The gynecologist confirmed that Sorcha was six months along. Then cam the news that shocked everybody. "I don't know how to put this but you are having twins. Do you wish to know their genders?" SHe asked Sorcha. "Yes please.". "well they are identical twin girls, but I do have to warn you, if you don't take it easy and start eating more and drinking more, these little ones might have a difficult time. They are very small for being six months though. If you have any questions please call me.". the doctor said before leaving the mother and daughter alone. "I know I should be scared and panicking because of my carrying two babes instead of one but I amnit. I have only known about them for a short amount of time but I couldn't love them more than I do. Mom, I know nothing about children, I never was able to be a child, I had to grow up quickly, what if I do something wrong?". Sorcha was only worried about being like her father. "Don't worry little one, I will help you get through it. You aren't alone. I am with you every step of the way. You are one of the bravest people I have ever known, I am positive you will make an excelent mother.".

Okay so I hope you guys like this story so far. I am thinking of names for the twins and I would like you to comment which names you like better or if you have any suggestions then leave them in the comments. make sure you comment two names.

1. Seraphina
2. Emerald
3.harmony
4. serenity
5. hope
6. destiny
7. Rowena
8. Ruby
9. Ocean
10. Annabelle
11. Lizzie