The hospital

Sorcha lost consiousness in Amanda's arms causing the blonde and the girl's mother to begin panicking. "Amanda we need to get her to the hospital. Something might be wrong with the babies." Liv said. The blonde picked up the unconsious redhead that was in her arms and carried her out to Liv's car. Since Olivia was driving, Amanda went in the back seat so she could stay with Sorcha and make sure nothing else happens. "You have to be okay. Come on Sorcha, you can get through this. You are one of the strongest people I know." Amanda kept saying over and over with tears starting to form in her eyes. "Can you take her in, I will go park the car.". Liv hated not being the one taking her daughter into the hospital but this could possibly be a life or death situation and there was no time to get picky.
     The blonde got out of the car and rushed her into the hospital while the brunette parked the car. "Sorcha is eight months almost nine months pregnant, and fainted while we were preparing the nursery. She is only eleven.". Amanda was crying while a few nurses grabbed the girl out of her arms and put her on a gurney before taking her to a hospital room. As they were heading off Liv came up next to Amanda. "I hope she is okay, I hope the babies are okay.". The next half hour was spent waiting in the waiting room in silence, hoping that any moment a doctor would come and tell them everything was okay.
"Relatives of Sorcha Benson." The doctor announced. Olivia and Amanda got up and went over to him. "Is she okay, can we see her?" they eagerly asked. "Yes she is fine, but she will have to stay in the hospital until she gives birth. She has been under to much stress and there has been to many streneuous activities. We believe she will end up giving birth sooner than expected like maybe in a week. This is because the babies grew very rapidly. Because she is carrying twins and she is not even a teen yet we would like to talk about the possibility of having a C-section." the doctor continued to explain the redhead's condition while leading them to the room in which the girl would be staying in until she gave birth.
     "Sorcha, thank goodness you are okay. You gave your mom and me a scare.". Amanda went over to the hospital bed and gave the girl a hug, which was then followed by her mother. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to, please don't be mad at me." she pleaded with tears in her eyes. "Why would we be mad at you? It wasn't your fault. The good news is you are okay, but there are some bad news that you need to be aware of. Sorcha, you are going to be staying in here until your babies are born.". For some reason the redhead didn't seem that disterbed by what Liv had just told her. "That's okay. I don't mind. Some of the food here is actually really good.". "And the food I make isn't good?" Liv asked jokingly. "Well, sometimes it's good not to have takeout or burnt pasta.". The innocence and delecacy in her voice made the whole room fill with laughter. " Liv, how the fuck do you burn pasta?" Amanda asked trying to imagine ways in which to burn pasta. "Language Amanda." Liv said sternly. "Oh sorry, but seriously Olivia, I knew you couldn't cook but how do you burn pasta?" The blonde asked again. "Let's just say I am a very talented person.". The room was once again filled with laughter but soon after a silence grew.
     "Have you decided on names for your baby girls?" Amanda asked curious of what she was going to name them. "Well, no actually. I have no clue but I do have a few ideas but I haven't narrowed it down yet. I was thinking of jewel type names like Sapphire, Emerald, Ruby, Amber, or something like those.I just honestly don't know. I thought I would have more time. Guess I was wrong.". "Don't worry, you will think of something. I like all of those names so I can see how hard it must be for you just to pick one." Liv said as she held her daughter's hand. "Maybe if you wait until they are born the answer will come to you. It did with me when I had Jesse. After I had her I knew that she was a Jesse." the blonde said voting for the option of procrastination. "What if I don't know after they are born? How can you know for sure what to name the child? How am I going to be able to tell them apart, they are identical twins.". "Sorcha, calm down. Don't worry I'm sure you will be able to tell them apart. Just put them in different color clothing. Maybe have the name fo with the color or something. I know you will figure something out, you are a very bright girl." Liv said trying to stop her daughter from worrying. For the most part it worked.
     The week passed by pretty fast. Rollins and Liv were always with her and sometimes other people from the squad came. One day Fin came with a teddy bear for her and told funny stories of things that happened on the job. It surprised her, the amount of humor that came from working as a member of the special victims unit. Soon the day came for her to have the C-Section and everyone was there before she was taken away and put under. Amanda and Liv became the most emotional, after all she had spent most of her time around those two since she was adopted by Olivia. "Don't worry Sorcha, before you know it, you will have two new baby girls in your arms." Liv said as they took her away. "I know." was all Sorcha could say before she was in a different room and put under anesthetics. She was worried about the amount of things that could go wrong but the thought of finally getting to hold the baby girls she had been carrying for nine months calmed her down and was the last thing she remebered before waking up in the hospital room surrounded by all of the people from Liv's work.