A call to battle

Hey guys this is my first fanfic so don't hate me too much.

BTW in case you don't know POV means point of view just in case.
Also sorry about spelling or grammar mistakes.

Enjoy
Copyright
I don't own anything from this series please support youjo senki's official release.
I also don't own some of the ideas as this story was inspired by other writers here on wattpad so check them out.

Tanya's POV
(Rhine Rear)

Boom! Boom! Boom!

"Ok so the artillery boys seem to be doing their jobs well" I said with a childish grin on my face. I stood there staring into the pair of binoculars, watching the bright lights appear and disappear, But the constant screaming wouldn't go.
" What I wouldn't do to sit in the capital " I wished looking up at the smoky sky. Slowly starting to get lost in thought of how much I hate being x and what I wouldn't do to see his reaction when I had won.
"But not anytime soon" I said under my breath.

Unkown: CAPTAIN!..

HUH what was that I thought is that still in my head. I wouldn't be surprised since I can't hear explosions or screams anymore, I thought still not moving from my spot.

Unkown: CAPTAIN CAN YOU HEAR ME?..

OK this is not my imagination I thought, but still unable to move.
Just then I felt a hand touch my shoulder that snapped me back to reality and suddenly explosions and screams were audable again and a familiar face to go with it.

Serebryacova:captain are you ok,
She said looking at me her ocean blue eyes caught me off guard and I stuttered.

" uhh y..y..yeah I..umm.. I'm fine" I said quickly.
Ugh, I thought, danm it what the hell why did I stutter now she is gonna think something's wrong and I'm gonna look like an idiot in front of second lieutenant. These thoughts were rushing all through my head.

Serebryacova POV

I saw the captain standing still staring off into the sky I called to  her.
"CAPTAIN!"
But no answer or movement I thought she didn't hear me so I tried again this time walking over to Her.
"CAPTAIN CAN YOU HEAR ME?" I asked but still no response so I grabbed her shoulder.
"Captain are you Ok?" I asked waiting for an answer she stared at me for a while.... she looked so innocent and then she finally spoke.

Tanya: uhh y..y..yeah I..umm.. I'm fine
She said now looking down at the ground I thought something was wrong, but what can I do if she doesn't want to tell me I can't force it out. I thought looking at her as she now just looked at the ground.

There was a long pause so Captain decided to break it.

Tanya: well enough of that I'm gonna go finish my paper work... uh.. good work lieutenant.

She said and walked off without looking back even once.
"It must be hard for a child to deal with this" I whispered in hopes that she wouldn't hear me. I saw her walk into her tent and that was that.

I decided to go and eat because for some strange reason I was really hungry and so off I went to eat some k- brot and barbed wire (cheap bread and crispy salad).

After an hour went by of eating and winning card games against the other soldiers, I saw a messenger run towards the Captain's tent with a panicked look on his face.

" I wonder..." I said out loud and look at the others we all decided silently and got up to tell the others in the batallion to prepare their gear befor the Major (captain) summoned us.

Tanya's POV

What the hell why.. why .. why did I have to stutter oh man I should just shoot my self it would be less embarissing then that. I thought having a conversation with my self I  my head so no one would hear.

Swoosh!

Someone had opened my tent

Messenger: Major Tanya deguruchaff I have an urgent letter for you from strategic HQ.

I took the letter and sent him out on his way

The letter

To Major, Captain Tanya Von Deguruchaff of the 203rd wing battalion.

We at The strategic HQ have sent this urgent message through letter to not allow other countries to interfere with our messages.

You are you report to the frontlines of the Rhine front as ASAP for there is an unknown danger. A new named mage with incredible power has made their way to the front lines.

Your Job is to fly in deal with this new threat at go immediately on clean up duty for that area

Report back to HQ once you have finished

Signed
General zettour of the strategic HQ

Tanya POV

" tch" I said angered looking at the letter with annoyance

"Ugh fine" I said and frowned at the thought of fighting a powerful enemy.

I walked out of my tent about to summon my battalion but to my surprise was waiting for me outside in full gear.

" OH... uh...yeah ahem ... well done soldiers"

I guess they saw the messenger, I thought.

" Alright soldiers we've been summoned to the front lines to eliminate some enemies who seem to enjoy causing our fellow brothers in arms some trouble. SO LET'S DO OUR DUTY AND PROTECT THE FATHERLAND!"

SOLDIERS: YES MA'AM