lieutenant was Injured

Hey guys I hope you ok enjoy this one because I wasn't really in the mood to write but the idea came to me so you know I kinda just went why not.

Enjoy

Copyright
I don't own any of the characters or the main plot line these come from the anime and manga series of youjo senki please support the official release.

Serebryacova POV
Capital Rear (24th March 1925)

I can't see... it's dark... very dark.
I feel alone...  and cold... where am I?..
Where's captain?.. what happened?..

What's that noise?
It sounds like a heavy breath...
And shouting... it sounds like someone I know... But who...

WHERE AM I?

Tanya POV
Rhine front (22nd march 1925)

"AAAARRRRHHHHH!"I SHOUTED. Danm that hurts like he'll I think I broke a few ribs, my left arm and leg
I thought.

Lieutenant Weiss: Major are you Ok?

"Grrrrrr DO I LOOK OK DAMMIT" HUFF huff huff " no stupid questions...
Huff huff huff... just take me and serebryacova to the infirmary NOW!" I demanded. Lieutenant Weiss saluted and grabbed me while another soldier got the second lieutenant. They flew us to the Rhine rear since visha needed immediate medical attention... and I wasn't much better.

I was doing ok for the first hour or so but once the adrenaline left I collapsed on lieutenant Weiss.

Lieutenant Weiss POV

After flying for an hour or so the Major passed out. I can only say that it's a good thing I was carrying her. Despite the fact that her clothes were burnt off I just covered her with my jacket and took command.

"ALRIGHT MEN THE MAJOR HAS PASSED OUT FROM NOW ON I'M IN COMMAND. SO LET'S GET TO THE REAR QUICKLY!"I shouted trying to make sure they all heard me since we couldn't use the radio incase the enemy interfere with the signal.

Soldiers: YES SIR!

another hour or so passed and we finally reached the rear me and the soldier carrying visha ran to the infirmary first be for the others landed.

"Please help" I asked they took one look and got to work immediately. They said for use to wait outside and bring in any other soldiers that were hurt.

Hours went by and all I could think off was if they were going to be ok.

Tanya POV
Rhine Rear (22nd march 1925)

"Ugh oww... Ok that hurt... it feels like I got hit by a tank hmmmm."

Where am I? I thought I slowly opened my eyes... everything was blurry and hard to hear. All the voices  around me echoed.

"Ugh what ..... what happened "

Doctor: don't move.. you seriously damaged 4 of your ribs and your arm and leg. Any sudden movements to create immense pain.

" and serebryacova?"

Doctor: her damages couldn't be fixed here so we sent her to the Capital. She's ok by unconscious from what we last heard.

"What.... no....DAMMIT!" I shouted as I smashed my fist into the bed.

Tears rolled down my faces at the thought of losing visha, but before anyone noticed I hid under the covers and silently cried all my worries away.

Capital (23rd march 1925)

I was now using my magic to support my leg so I could walk. It took a while to get used to it but it worked well enough. Just like the letter said I was heading to the Capital with my battalion ( or anyonw who wasn't who wasn't injured) with me.

I gave my report and went straight  to the infirmary.

It was quiet and all you could hear were my footsteps but I remembered the room she was in it was room E4 or east building 4th door.

I entered and saw her there on the bed breathing heavily and struggling. I staggered over to Her and saw the immense damage that was caused I started to cry.

She then started to scream and shake but because she was injured she just shouted even more.... she was in pain.

I ran even though I knew it could disrupt my own healing I ran to the front desk.

"THE PATIENT I  ROOM E4 NEEDS HELP!"

Nurse: right thanks for the heads up GUYS WE HAVE A CODE 32.

I ran back to the room but then a nurse stopped me.

Nurse: I'm sorry but you'll have to wait outside until we say so.

"B..B.. but"

Nurse: No excuses sorry

She walked inside  and closed the door.

Visha: AAAARRRRHHHHHH!