The Battle between Gods

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed the last one I'm not sure how long this will go on for but this chapter gets interesting.

Copyright
I don't own any of the characters or the main plot point these are all borrowed from the anime and manga series of youjo senki please support the official release.

Tanya POV
(Rhine front) (22nd march 1925)

"Who are you?" I asked loud and clear so she could hear me.

Unknown: someone who has wanted to shoot you in the face for a while now.

" Hahaha that's funny I've only been shot down once in my entire career and still got back up" I said snickering at the thought of being shot down.

Unknown: you won't be laughing for long
O'lord bless new with your holy power...

"Huh grrr fine then.
Dear Lord give me you power and lend me your mighty hammer of justice"

We both prayed building up the two most powerful magic signatures on the battle feild.

"This is major Tanya Deguruchaff to cp evacuate the area." (cp means central patrol)

CP: Copy that Major evacuating the area.

Click

BOOOOOOOOOOM!

We both fired at the exact same time and I was positive I hit her, she hit me too but I wonder who did more damage.

"Brrrr it's cold" I said and looked down to see that my clothes had been burnt off in the explosion.
"Danm it now I need to change"

Serebryacova: CAPTAIN!

I heard the lieutenant scream for me and saw her and the rest of the battalions come closer to the huge black cloud me and the unknown made.

Lieutenant weiss: are you ok Major?

"Cough I'm fine Cough cough"

Serebryacova: who was that?

"No idea but she did some damage"

Unkown: ...... lend me the power to destroy the enemys of my homeland...
Give me the strength to kill this devil be for she harms anymore of your people.

Click

"MOVE!" I shouted hoping it wouldn't be too late but it was, BOOOOOOOOM!

"SEREBRYACOVA!" I shouted at the top of my lungs noticing she was falling to the ground along with a few other soldiers.

"CATCH THEM!" I ordered the rest flew to catch them be for they hit the ground I turned to look at the unknown.

" you'll pay for that" I said coldly almost as if death was right next to her.

Unkown: Yes but not today

She replied and flew off before I could react. I looked down to see no one could get Visha (serebryacova)

I prayed with the last of my strength, it was a race against time.

I flew fast, very fast 400 knots fast and grabbed her hand but with the momentum I was moving at, there wasn't enough time to fly up so I flipped us around so she was on top of me, placed a barrier on my back and slow us down to the best of my ability.

BANG!