we confessed

I'm not so sure how this one will be so let me know if it feels rushed.

Copyright
I don't own any of the characters or the main plot line these come from the anime and manga series of youjo senki please support the official release.

Tanya's POV
Capital infirmary (25th March 1925)

I opened my eyes slowly. Everything was blurry so I went to rub my eyes but... soon discovered that I was restrained. HUH I though I blinked a while till everything was clear.

I was in the capital Infirmary restrained. I looked around the room to discover some nurses cowering in the corner.

I looked at them in hopes they would help, but I think I made it worse since they did nothing. I looked around the room and then

(Time froze)

Being x: how does my little lamb like her new gifts?

I looked around to see one of the nurses had been the host this time.

"What the hell are you on about?" I asked now just pissed I couldn't move because of the restraints.

Being x: I mean your new rival and your new overwhelming magical power.

" So you did have something to do with this you dick" I confirmed that he was the reason why me, visha and the other soldiers were in the infirmary.

Being x: I have blessed you with a challenger and with more power.

"YOU HAVE HURT MY SOLDIERS!... and visha... YOU COULD HAVE KILLED HER... and you want me to have faith in you. A bastered who harms people for ONE person to have faith..... your nothing but a cheating ASSHOLE and I will never have faith in you.. NEVER"

Being x: you will soon learn my lamb of no faith.

" FUCK OFF YOU SELF-PROCLAIMED PRICK!" I shouted

(Time unfroze)

Visha: C...C..Captain have you calmed down now?

I looked, saw visha, and stared to cry. The nurses left us alone, but forgot to untie me so visha hobbled over to my bed and untied me instead.

I sat up hugged her and buried my face in her chest.

"I thought I was going to loose you" I said sniffling and taking deep breaths.

Visha hugged me tightly and put her chin on my head.

Visha: I'm fine captain... I'm fine I promise I'm not going anywhere.

But even though she said that to me the tears wouldn't stop.

"I.....I.....I.." but no matter how hard I tried the words I was looking for didn't come out.

Visha: I know Tanya I love you too

She took the words that were stuck in my throat I didn't know how long I cared for her. All I knew was that she was my treasure and I would protect her with my life.

"visha?... Thank you"

I looked up wiped my eyes and kissed her on the lips.

Visha's POV

SHE KISSED ME CAPTAIN ACTUALLY KISSED ME.

My heart raced and my face turned redder than a tomato but as I looked at her face I was happy. So very happy.

Tanya: It's my fault that you were hurt. I'm sorry.

She looked like she had been punishing herself over this.

"Have you been beating yourself up over this.... Is that how you damaged your head?!" I asked looking at her in the eyes. I held onto her face so she couldn't look away.

Tanya: y...yes

She said ashamed of herself I knew it i just knew it.

"So that's why the nurses told me a friend of mine was screaming in the bathroom" I said smirking and wondering what her reaction would be.

Tanya: uh.. uhh.. umm

I looked down at Tanya to see her turn completely red she looked so cute.

"D...do you want to sleep with me tonight?" I asked her but stuttered when I realised what I was saying. I was expecting her to glare at me and probably attack me but....

Tanya: y..y..yeah
she sounded so innocent.

It was pitch black outside so Tanya and I wobbled over to my bed. We both got in it and wrapped our arms around each other be for passing out.

Tanya: I love you visha.....

It was the last thing she said to me before we fell asleep.