The New Enemy

Copyright
I don't own any of these characters or the main plot line these come from the anime and manga series of youjo senki please support the official release.

Hey guys hope you enjoyed the first chapter her as the next one.

Infantry soldier POV
(Rhine Front) (22nd of march 1925)

" Argh what the hell WE NEED BACK UP NOW!" I shouted

Scared soldier: They said back up was on its way

" Well were are they" I replied angry I was running on adrenalin I could feel every bullet I fired and every sound around me was amplified.

BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!

"DANM IT we can't move were pinned down"

ORB RADIO: Rejoice soldiers the back up has arrived it's a battalion sized of mages I repeat Rejoyce.

"Huh" I questioned wait they don't mean... I thought and immediately looked up to see 3 smoke signals blue, black and grey... no not grey SILVER.

I remembered blue, black and silver blue is the 203rd mage battalion, black means that they are named mages and silver indicates to the silver winged assult badge.
"IT'S THE MAJOR AND HER BATTALION! " I shouted and a roar ad cheers came as we saw the battalion formation annihilate the enemy  mages.

Tanya POV

By the time we got to the Rhine front the smoke signals had already been deployed.

"Alright men time to get to work remember our mission is to clean up so lets annihilate them." I said so high on madness that I couldn't help but smile.

"FIRE!" I shouted

BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!

Explosion after explosion when BAM!

my company got hit by a random explosion and a powerful one.

"Cough cough cough is every one Ok" I said. If I loose my carefully co structed battalion I'll go crazy. I thought.

Soldier: were ok I think.

One of my men had been knocked unconscious and was being held up by another.

"Tch danm " I said my men wanted their anger through me. So that's 2 men that can't fight. I thought now I was annoyed.

Serebryacova: captain over there

Lieutenant pointed over at a soldier who was from the Union Kingdom, but was alone and gun pointed at me.

" Serebryacova... he's mine... take the rest of the company and finish the attack." I said coldly. I was pissed.

Serbyacova: CAPTAIN WAIT!

But it was too late I already flew off towards the mystery soldier who did nothing but wait. We were both high in the air about 8000 meters and flew about 3 meters apart.

I pulled up my gun and aimed for the chest.

"O' Lord lend me your strength to defend the fatherland, bestow your holy power upon me so that I may submit to thee" I muttered. But it was different from a usual fight for my foe started to mutter as Well.

But I didn't care he was going down.

BOOOOOOOM!

We both fired an equally powerful shot that both missed but created enough wind to knock off both my helmets.

"No way" I muttered for the girl in front o f me had the same GODLY Golden glow in her eyes that mine did.

Female Soldier: So we finally meet Devil of the Rhine.