6

(I didn't want to write what happens during the philosopher stone part sorry)

It was finally time for to leave Hogwarts, I get onto the train and find my box and pull out my book and start reading. I hear a knock on the glass to my box and glance at it to see Draco with his goons. I ignore it and flick my wand so it locks the door and continue reading. I look back and see Draco still standing there with a hurt expression on his face. Once his goons including Pansy leave I unlock the door and allow him to come in but locking the door behind him. "Excited to go home?" I shrug "not much for me to go home too. My dads dead, my mom died in birth, all I have is my caretaker" he gives me a sympathetic look "it's still something to go home to Serena" I shrug, the rest of the ride is silent "are you going to talk to me or?.." I look at him "I never asked you to come sit with me Malfoy" a flash of pain hits his face "so we're back to a last name basis" I look at him "I guess so" he stands up "I'll leave then" he walks towards the door "fine, leave me alone then" that was the last thing I said to him... before I thought he walked out of my life forever.
****
Back at Hogwarts for second year, the sorting went on and Dumbledore gave his speech. I wasn't in the mood to eat so I just played with my food. I was sitting in the spot I sat the very first year. At the end of the table sitting alone.. I glance over at Draco and see that he's grown some since I last saw him the last time we talked rushing through my head. I see Pansy hug him and give me a dirty look, I nod my head towards her and get up to leave I head to the common room and to my dorm. Once there I change into my pajamas and lay down onto my bed and stare out the window and see all the merpeople swim by, I hear giggling and talking come into the common room. I head down to look and see all the first years I look around and I'm met with piercing grey eyes. I look away and head back into my dorm to lay back down. I soon fall asleep watching all the fish and merpeople swim by. I wake up before everyone and shower then skip breakfast and head to my charms class I sit down and wait for everyone else to come in. The day went by so fast that before I knew it, lunch time was here I just sat there ignoring the dizziness and stomach growls I try getting up but feel someone put their hand on my shoulder and push me back down I look up and see Draco, I shove his hand off and walk away I'm halfway to the common room until I pass out in front of Snape's  potion class. I woke up in the hospital wing, I sit up and look around. I see Hermione, Ron, and Harry come in "You're Serena right?" I just not my head "we saw you pass out, are you alright" I look at them "yes thank you. Who are you three exactly?" They all introduced themselves I nod when they do. "You shouldn't be neglecting to eat... Professor Snape was worried about you" Hermione says I look down at my feet "sorry.. I guess I'm just not feeling well" I feel a hand on mine and see Harry's "it's okay, it happens, just don't do it again okay?" I look at him and smile "okay" Hermione clears her throat getting my attention "correct me if I'm wrong but.. last year I swore you had.." I smirk "snake eyes?" She gulps with a nod "you saw correctly, would you like to see?" They all nod as I blink making my snake eyes show. They all gasp and I blink again making my hazel eyes reappear "can you control that?" I nod in response "bloody hell" I giggle "it's dinner time if you wanna come join us" Harry says "sure. Would you mind if I sit with you?" They look at each other "we don't see why not" I smile "thanks"