13

(Recap Serena has been out for weeks, in almost like a coma type state, Draco pushed her and she hit her head on the hard stone flooring)

'How long have I been out?.... months?... weeks.... years?....' I try opening my eyes and finally they comply everything is blurry at first then they adjust. I'm back in the hospital wing and my head hurts like a bitch. "SHES AWAKE!" I hear someone shout I look and see Fred sitting in the chair next to me jump as he heard. 'He must've been sleeping' i look and see Professor Mcgonagall, Professor Dumbledore, and Professor Snape. I then see Harry with this man... wait... he's the man from the news paper! I shoot up but my head hurts and I grab up wincing at the pain "lay back down love.. it's okay..." i slowly lay back down "Harry.. who is that?..." I ask scared "my name is Sirius Black my dear, I'm Harry's godfather" I look confused "he isn't the person who killed my parents... Peter Petigrew is" I look around "what else have I missed?" I ask "not much my dear, you've been excused from your school work and tests, however... How did you fall?" Professor Mcgonagall asks "I didn't... Draco pushed me..." I say all she does is nod "Severus, will you handle Mr. Malfoy please" she asks "with pleasure" he says before looking me and gives me a slight nod and walks out "how long will I be here for?" I ask Dumbledore "you'll be on bed rest for a few more weeks, but if you'd like. We can have you moved into your dorm for a more comfortable rest" I nod my head please "Mr. Weasley, will you carry her to her dorm?" Fred nods "come here love. Let's take you to your dorm" he puts one arm under my back and the other under my legs and lifts me up slowly. I rest my head against his chest and wrap my arms around his neck "thank you Freddie" he smirks and nods in response he walks me to the Slytherin dorms as I give the password. As he carries me in Snape and Draco stop arguing for a minuet and I make eye contact with Draco. Pain strikes across his face seeing that once again he's hurt me.. but this time it was physical harm "I'll leave you three for a minuet" Snape says before leaving the room "you going to hurt her again Malfoy? Cause if so you'll have to go through me" Fred says aggressively "like I told Snape. It was an accident" Draco says not breaking eye contact with me "how do you accidentally push someone down the stairs?!" Draco looks down at the floor "yeah thought so" Fred takes me up to my dorm where Pansy and her girls are sitting. She shoots up as we come in "is she okay?!" One of them asks "no, not really" Fred responds for me he lays me down on my bed and sits next to me "what happened Serena?" Pansy asks "you aren't going to believe me, but your Dracy pushed me down the stairs to the observatory" she gasps "it can't be! My Dracy wouldn't hurt a fly!" I sigh rubbing my head "I should probably be getting back" Fred says placing his hand on my back. I just nod and he kisses my head and leaves. "You were out for weeks.." I look at Pansy "it felt longer..." she looks at me "get some rest.. you need it" she looks at the floor and her voice cracks as she says every word. I roll over and stare out the window until I fall asleep "I wake up and look around to see no one is in the room" I slowly try to stand but feel weak so I lean against the wall for support. I get down to the stairs to see Draco sitting on the couch staring off. I try not to make a sound but I hiss as my head starts to hurt and his eyes shoot to me and he jumps up "what are you doing out of bed?!" He says with a worried tone is his voice "I wanted to sit by the fire" I mumble as I try to walk over. He rushes over to try and help me but I push him off almost falling in the process, I feel two strong arms wrap around me "Serena.. you need to be in bed..." his voice is soft and gentle "I'm fine..." he sighs "no you aren't.. you're hurt and... and it's all my fault..." I look up at him and he's looking at the floor I sign "at least help me to the couch" I sigh. He nods and picks me up and carries me to the couch "why aren't you in class?" I ask "indoor suspension for bodily harm to another student" he says running his hand through his blonde hair I just nod my head I lay my head on the arm of the couch watching the fire "I really am sorry..." I glance at him "no you're not..." was all I said. I felt two strong arms pin me down and I look up to see none other then Draco on top of me "why do you do this to me.. you have no idea how you make me feel. But you don't care. You go after someone whose older then you instead of someone who is your age" I sigh placing a hand on his chest "I didn't go after anyone... Fred and I have feelings yes but we know we can't be together" I feel every beat of his heart "then why... why'd you kiss him" I look at him "you saw?..." he just nods "it hurt me so much... I wanted to be your first kiss... I want to be your last kiss... ever since I met you.. I felt like you were supposed to be mine. But then I saw you kissing him and it broke me..." I sigh "Draco..." he looks at me "why'd you push me so far away... I don't understand what I did..." I soften my look towards him "you'd think I was a freak if I told you Draco... you wouldn't appreciate it as much as the others do.." he looks as if he's about to break "why... how do you know I won't accept it? Have you thought of that?" He says "you're the Slytherin king... I'm a freak compared to you..." I take my hand off his chest "I'm not fit to be with anyone Draco... I'm not good enough for that" he rests his forehead on mine "you are for me..."