12

We get to the Hogwarts gate and walk in leaving our stuff with at the front gate "hello Ms. Slytherin, Mr. Weasley" we both wave and head into the Great Hall I sit at the Slytherin table for the night and the sorting begins. As always Slytherin only gets a couple new students while all the others get more I roll my eyes and start eating my food. After dinner we all head to our rooms, I sit and laugh with all the first years and we joke around. Some we're comforting cause they didn't want to sorted into the 'bad house' and are scared that their parents will be mad that they got sorted into Slytherin. It breaks my heart hearing/ seeing these kids cry because their parents will be disappointed they got sorted into Slytherin. We aren't the bad house.. yes we've had more dark wizards then any other house but still... that doesn't mean we're all entirely bad. Every house has had their share of dark wizards, yes Slytherin has produced the most but we're still people for Merlin's sake. I hear the door open and stand up, in walks the platinum blonde boy "Malfoy" I nod my head and he just stares at me. I shift uncomfortably under his gaze he breaks his gaze from mine "to the first years that are crying. Suck it up and quit your bickering. No one here cares" he says harshly "Draco!" I shout as his gaze snaps back to me and he has his classic smirk on "leave them alone" I step closer to him "or what weasel whore" my eyes widen and before I know it I swing my hand hard across his face I storm out trying to find anyone.. someone... I sit on the steps leading to the garden outside and try hard to blink the tears stinging my eyes "I won't let him do this to me... not again..." I look outside and just stare. I pull my hood up and head up to the observatory and sit on balcony and stare at the stars. I hear someone come upstairs and jump up and turn around. To my surprise it's Draco, the moonlight framing him perfectly and showing the red mark on his cheek "what are you doing here?" He asks spitefully "sorry, I didn't know this place was yours" I get up to leave and head towards the stairs but he grabs my wrist "why'd you hit me" I turn to look at him "you deserved it" he stares at me "what happened to you... you changed..." I glare at the blonde "I don't know what you're talking about" He tightens his grip on my "kissing that blood traitor... why? Why would you do that?!" I wrench my wrist from him "it's none of your business" he looks angry "you really are the whore of Slytherin..." he mutters "And you're just a filthy snake with daddy issues who thinks he's better then everyone else" now he looks hurt and angry and before I know it I'm falling down the stairs and hit my head hard making me black out, all I remember is Draco running to me saying he's sorry...