15

I walk over to Draco and tangle our fingers together "ready" he nods and we start walking to the common room. We get into the common room and sit on the couch. I lean my body into his as his arms wrap around me "Draco?..." I hear a soft hum come from him in response " out of all the girls here, why choose me?" He's silent for a few minutes as the panic starts to set in "you're different" he states softly "explain" I kindly request "you aren't cock hungry like the rest.. you're kind, gentle, caring, you'd put someone else's needs before your own needs, the list can go on" he looks at me out of love and admiration.
His hand comes up to brush some hair behind my ear, as he lowers his hand his fingers gently trace along the side of my jaw. I give him a soft smile before the door to the common room swings open. I hear a shrieking voice "GET OUT YOU SNAKE WHORE" I turn towards the door to only find pug face standing in the door. Her hair a mess, tear stained face, makeup everywhere, etc. "what did you call me?" I stand up and walk towards her "You heard me" she replied. I get a few inches from her face "Call me that again... I DARE you" venom dripping from the word 'Dare' I see her shrink for a split second then she bounces back.

"You heard me. Snake whore" I push her against the door making it slam in the process. Both arms at the side of her head "Call me that again. And I'll make you wish you were never born" unknowingly my eyes change into their second form I see her eyes widen "YOU'RE A FREAK!" She shouts pushing past me I look at Draco and he jolts towards me in attempt to cover me "Wait till the whole school finds out you're a freak!" She runs to her dorm and Draco leans close to my ear "darling.. your eyes" I freeze for a minuet then they go back fo normal.
"They'll kick me out of here if they know!" I shout he sits there staring at the floor I assume thinking of something "I'll figure it out" I hear him say. "I won't allow them to kick you out" I start pacing the room "My fa-" he stops as I glare at him "Draco Lucious Malfoy if you say that 'your father will hear about this' you're sleeping in the floor for a month" he stares at me confused for a second then realizes when I mean.
"Yes dear" he proceeds to think for what felt like hours, "I hate that I've thought of this but... what if I talk to..." he paused then grimaces "Potter..." I stop my pacing and stare "you'd talk to potter for me?..." he comes close to me and cups my face "I'd do anything for you"

(Goodmorning my lovelies! I apologize for the long wait life got ahead of me haha. This chapters a little short but I'm planning out the rest of the chapters thank you for the patience)