7

I follow Hermione, Ron, and Harry into the great hall and sit with them at their table. Getting a couple of looks from The Gryffindors but they soon go back to their meal. "And who is this lovely jewel?" I look up and see two boys with the same colored hair as Ron. I look at them quizzically "Serena, these are my brothers, Fred and George" they both wave "how can you tell which one is which?" I ask and they smirk "you'll have to figure that out yourself love" I frown a bit "Serena! You should show them your eyes!" Ron says excitedly I sigh and blink making my eyes show. They both look at me in awe "wicked" they both say in unison I smirk and blink making them go back to normal they sit next to me and we start making jokes. I laugh really hard at one of the pranks they pulled putting fire spice into Ron's drink. I turn and look over my shoulder and see Draco with a jealous look in his face and Pansy with her head on his shoulder. He then grabs her face and kisses her I get up and run out of the Great Hall and to the common room ignoring the calls from my newly found friends I didn't even get into my dorm before I fall down onto the steps and cry. About an hour passed and I fell asleep on the stairs I jolt awake as my prefect wakes me up "Serena? Wake up" I look at him with my eyes all puffy "what's wrong?" I latch myself onto him and cry into his shoulder. He wraps his arms around me and rubs my back "let's get you back to your room" he lifts me up with my face hidden into his chest. Everyone walks in and the first person to walk in is Draco and Pansy I peek a little and see him staring at me with a pained expression as once again he sees me cry but this time it was his fault. Our prefect brings me to my room and sets me on my bed "I'm going to guess a boy" I nod he ruffles my hair "get some rest kiddo" I nod my head and wait till he leaves to change into my pajamas. I pull the blankets over me and start to cry again. I hear Pansy come in and silence my cries and pretend I'm sleeping. "I told you Draco would come to me you blood traitor"