chapter 6

"Louis baby please I wanna hear you sing. I've heard you before when you were in the shower and you sound amazing. This could be a great opportunity for you like a record label might hear it and think you're amazing and you can sing more and write your own songs." Louis shook his head continuing to play on his phone.

"I'm fine with listening to music." Harry groaned pulling on his face storming out the living room.

'Why does he have to be so damn stubborn? Why is it always the short people that are the most stubborn? I'm not giving up, Louis needs this.' Harry pulled out his phone texting Niall to think of a backup plan.

Niall pouted staring at his phone mad and pissed off that Harry couldn't make a simple plan work.

"Harry failed the plan, so we have to think of a backup plan." Zayn nodded writing down random song lyrics.

"Are you even listening to me?" Zayn nodded bobbing his head to the tune in his head.

Niall rolled his eyes leaving the kitchen trying to think of a new plan.

-

Harry stared at Louis intently watching him as he slurped up the soup from his spoon.

"Harry your soup is gonna get cold if you don't eat it." Harry narrowed his eyes pushing his soup bowl away from him.

"Why won't you do it?" Harry asked glaring at Louis.

Louis stopped and lowered his spoon in the soup bowl. 

"Won't do what?" Harry was about to oppose till he remembered that Louis forgot things way to easily.

"The singing, why won't you do it? Please, I wanna hear you sing again." Louis looked even more confused, when did Harry ask him to sing?

"When did you ask me to sing?" Louis took another sip of his soup nodding to Harry back to his bowl of soup that was no longer steaming anymore.

"Well, will you sing for me? My friend he knows somebody that has a recording studio and I immediately thought of you and I would love to hear you sing for me. I also want to record it so I can keep it close to me whenever I have to go away or something, what do you say?" Louis nodded leaning over the table and kissing Harry.

Harry smiled kissing back.

'I guess I can tell Niall this plan worked, I don't know how he knew it would but thank god Niall knows a lot about Louis.'

-

Louis was shivering the whole time when Harry and he got to the recording studio. Zayn didn't make it because he had a management meeting to attend to. 

"Where is your friend?" Louis asked taking Harry's coat off and placing it on him.

"He said he would be here soon, just know that he is the one that works with me and he knows you kind of. Don't be mad at me when you see him and try not to be too shy because he's a nice person." Louis blushed shoving his face in Harry's chest wrapping his arms around him trying to find more warmth in the cold room.

There was a knock on the door before Harry and Louis could answer Niall walked in with a big smile one hand holding a tray of coffees and the other with a laptop bag.

"Sorry I took so long, it was freezing out and I forgot about the fact that they keep this place cold so the machines don't overheat when were recording so I brought you all some coffees." 'I remember Louis favorite coffee he always got when we were in high school.'