chapter 9

Harrys had broken his hand, Louis refused to sleep in the same bed as him, better yet he even refused to sleep in the same building as him unless he went to the hospital and got his hand fixed. Harry didn't fall for it until he found Louis outside on the porch laying on the couch wrapped in a thin blanket. 

-

"Louis this is gonna be a huge ass bill I don't want to pay for this now! We already owe your sisters the bill they paid for your stupid broke nose! I don't want another bill!" Harry cried flailing his arms then crying out more when he flailed his broken hand as well.

"Harry stop moving so much your just gonna make it worse!" Louis sat down on top of Harry his bottom directly on his crotch.

Harry stopped and stared at Louis above him. To Harry, it was like having an angel on top of him. To Louis well... it was like sitting on a heavy large soft but hard stick. Louis blushed when Harry shifted his body moving his arm to the side. 

"Harry don't move so fucking much!" Louis demanded slapping Harry's chest over and over to make him stop which didn't help it just made him move more.

"What are you getting so fucking flustered over? You already had my dick up your ass multiple times what makes this so fucking different?" Harry smirked moving his hips a bit.

Louis blushed stilling his movements. 

"This is different Harry, were in a damn hospital! I don't want to have sex with you here!" Louis blushed hiding a moan when Harry thrust up a bit.

Harry smirked hoping this would continue, it was on his list of fantasy sex places to have sex with Louis at. 

"Aww come on baby, Lou, please. I broke my arm just to prove to you I was fine with the amount that you owe for breaking your nose. I also really want to do you right now. Please baby, we haven't had sex all day yet and I really need my dick warmed right now. Also its fucking cold so please?" Louis blushed looking away lightly moving his hips.

Let's just say that Harry got to check off sex at a hospital on his list when he got back home.

-

Louis and Harry during the first few days, not even a week and they both wanted to kill each other. Harry was way too worried about work and getting bills and money everything to help themselves.

"Harry, you can't even drive so why the hell would you even try to go to work?" Harry's glare stopped Louis who was running after him down the stairs.

"I can drive perfectly fine one-handed, I can make coffee, cupcakes, muffins, and open a damn cash register one-handed. I think I can go to work Louis. Why don't you stay here and text Niall asking him where that damn song is?" Harry snapped taking his coat and leaving slamming the door behind him.

Louis stood stunned that Harry even snapped at him like that. Harry only ever snaps at him when he's done something very bad or he's irritated him to the point that he could only snap at him and not control it anymore. 

Louis pulled out his phone scrolling through the contacts then stopping wondering why he even did that in the first place. 'Why am I looking through my contacts?' Louis shrugged plopping his phone on the couch and sitting himself down turning the tv on.

-

Harry was at the cafe in the back changing room struggling to tie his apron on the back with one hand. Niall walked over tying it for him. Harry turned around about to thank him but Niall shushed him putting a muffin in his mouth.

"You have a broken hand, you have to stay home, why the hell are you here?" Niall asked placing his hands on his hips.

Harry took the muffin out of his mouth swallowing the bite he took out of it.