Chapter 5: New troops for recruiting

(Korra pov)

It has been a few weeks since mako's murder and She was still grieving over him. He may have been stubborn at times and rude but she still loved him. She had become distant from everyone and kept to herself mostly in her room on air temple island. Not even tenzin could get through her, everyone was worried about her and wanted to help but Korra became short with them and shut herself away form them, Korra wipped her tears away from her eyes and sighed she clenched her fist and punched her bedroom door making a loud noise and her teacher tenzin cane in.

Tenzin: um...korra we need to talk

Korra: tenzin. Please, let me mourn in peace.

Tenzin: Korra this is not healthy behavior, you can't just hide yourself away in your room and from everyone else. I should know I've been there. When my father aang died it was hard for all of us, it was especially hard for my mother. *sighs* Korra you must listen to reason, I know loosing mako was hard but you need to not dwell and let your emotions get all boiled up. You must spend time with loved ones and meditate on your emotions.

Korra hugged tenzin and calmed down, she calmed down and wipped her tears away.

Korra: thank you tenzin, I now know exactly what to do.

Korra got up from her bed and stormed out of the temple and got on Naga and had her ride quickly into the city and into the park where she saw that equalist protestor. Naga laid down on her belly behind a tree and Korra sat down and pressed her back agains the polar bear dog and fell asleep.

(Time skip)

(Dredge pov)

After I woke up this morning I decided to go to the city park and walk around and enjoy myself. I grabbed my dark green crystallized cane and started walking out into the city and enjoying myself as I walked through the trails and trees until I heard a young woman's voice yelling. I turned and saw avatar Korra yelling at a equalist protestor.

Korra: I'm not gonna ask again nicely, WHERE IS AMONS MEETING?!!

Equalist protestor: like I would tell you bender scum!

She raised her fists up me was about to punch him but dredge used the top of his cane to hold her arm back.

Dredge: you know, sometimes I find the best way to get what you want is to not beat the person to death.

Korra looked back and saw him and dropped the equalist protestor and they feel down on there bench and their papers started flying everywhere in the air. And dredge grabbed one in the air and so did Korra. The equalist protestor was trying to gather as much of his papers as possible.

Korra: what's this?

Equalist protestor: none of your damn business bender scum!

Dredge: come along avatar Korra, your business should not be here with him.

Korra wasn't happy witch with what the old man said but listened and followed him him.

Korra: I don't mean to be rude but who are you?

Dredge: oh do forgive my name is dredge, I was once very good friends with avatar aang.

Korra: wait...dredge like from the legends? Your one of my heroes you killed the shredder.

Dredge: heh, thank you and yes I did. Y/N was once a friend of aang and the others but was secretly a spy and was the one who created the cybermen. If it wasn't for team avatar humanity would have perished.

Korra: I see.

Dredge: what are you doing out here anyway?

Korra: I'm trying to look for Amon he killed one of my friends and I want revenge.