Chapter 16: The Metal Clan

*No ones Pov*

*Korra and the others had just landed outside of The Metal Clan's city. Bolin had rushed out excited with the others following behind him as Lin staid in her spot. Korra had turned and looked at her.*

Korra: Aren't you coming?

Lin: What's there to see? It's Metal. Big whoop. Just find what you looking for here and get us out of here. And don't tell anyone I'm here.

Korra: Why not?

Lin: I don't need to explain myself to you! Just do as I say!

Korra: Fine. You got it Cheif Cranky pants. *Looked at Rivin* Whats her deal?

Rivin: *Shrugs and made "Idk" noise*

*As they left the ship they walked down a platform that lead them to a man with some weird piercings on his face and he had two guards beside him.*

Aiwei: Avatar Korra

Aiwei: Avatar Korra. It is an Honor to meet you. *He bows* My name is Aiwei.

Korra: Thanks for having us. *Bows*

Aiwei: Is this everyone?

Korra: Yep. Just us.

Tenzin: Aiwei, I do hope that you got our message.

Aiwei: I did, Welcome Master Tenzin. I will show all of you to where you will be staying, follow me.

*They all followed and the Metal bender guards had closed the gates as they where taken to a transport through the city.*

*Time skip*

*Everyone was now on a train that was taking them through the city. Bolin had his head poking through the window of the train looking at amazement of the Metal City. They passed a metal Statue that looked like Toph.*

Aiwei: That statue honors the first metal bender. Toph Beifong, who expanded the abilities of what benders could do. Here in the city everyone is encouraged to reach his or her highest potential.

Rivin: Now this is the kind of place I would like to live in. You know after Ehh...what happened with Republic City.

Aiwei: Yes, we all do grieve what has happened to the previous republic city. But here we promise all of you will be safe.

Korra: Thank you, we really appreciate that.

Bolin: *Looked over* Does Toph live here! Will we get to meet her!!

Aiwei: I'm afraid not. Years ago she would visit from time to time but eventually she stopped coming and went to explore the world on her own. In search of enlightenment. No one has seen her since I'm afraid.

*The train then came to a stop when they reached there final destination as they walked out to see as massive metal building that practically looked like a palace.*