XVI - a joyride and a pathetic moped

"Hello, friends. If you could be a little observant in your superhero endeavours, I am on a little bit of a joyride up here. Please, do not shoot me." Regina warned the others as the Chitauri craft steadily started to hover.

"Don't tempt me." Tony warned. "And be careful up there."

Regina rolled her eyes, "Well, there goes my master plan to crash and die." She said, sighing sarcastically. "I'll keep a tail on Loki for the time being. Also, Banners on his way on a pathetic moped." She tore one of the buttons off of her sleeve, sticking it to the control board. It immediately welded to it, T.E.R.I scanning it.

"Scan complete Miss Staves. Controls fully functioning."

"Cool." Regina looked up, seeing the cluster of Chitauri swerving through the streets in a way that could only mean Loki was with them. She smirked, putting her hands on the front of the ship, "Follow that bitchy god, my girl." The vehicle started at a surprising speed, nearly toppling Regina off before it had even gotten going, which was something she was certainly not about to recount to another soul ever. She kept a grip on the front of it, steadying herself quick enough and keeping an eye ahead on the Chitauri.

"Stark, we got him." Steves voice sounded.

"Banner?"

"Just like you said."

Regina made a 'hm' noise. "Oh, so everyones here? Better give yourselves a pat on the back, then, and sharpen you've knives, 'cause if we're all able to get a knife in Loki then we are officially better than one of the most notorious empires in human history. Empire built on colonisation, but still. Bonus points to both me and Thor for not being colonisers. The rest of you are on some very thin ice." She added, furrowing her eyebrows as she searched the cluster of Chitauri ships for her main target.

"God, you are chatty today. Cap, tell him to suit up." Tony said to Steve. "I'm bringing the party to you. Regina, you stay on route with Loki. We don't need him causing more trouble than we already have."

"T'was the plan." Regina muttered, her eyes zoning in on the god. "Have fun at your party. Sorry I'm missing it." She ducked lower, so that she could get closer to Loki and his gang of chitauri without being detected. As far as she could see, he wasn't doing a whole lot himself, simply lounging back without a care in the world as the Chitauri escorting him shot at windows and the streets.

She could respect that level of not giving a shit, for sure.

"Send the rest."

Regina groaned, putting a finger to her ear. "Really hope you bulk-bought your party hats, because it sounds like he's sending the whole batallion through, and you know how some people get when - oh, shit-" She cursed, quickly flipping the vehicle in a circle to dodge a shot form the Chitauri ahead of her. "Jesus Christ, dude," She grimaced, quickly aiming her gun to shoot off the Chitauri. She steadied herself on the helm again, putting a hand on her stomach, "Do you guys think you can develop travel sickness at my ripe old age?"

The Chitauris ship spun out without it controlling it, crashing into the one ahead, and effectively drawing as much attention as physically possible to Regina, who had now found herself in on her most common situations as of late -

an exceedingly terrible one.