✖hurting✖

〰〰〰Dean's Pov〰〰〰

I looked over at him, feeling the pain in my chest that sometimes made it hard to breathe. I grinned at a joke he made, trying to cover up the stinging feeling as his girlfriend kissed him and laughed. My heart screramed at me to tell him, to do something. But my mind over ruled with the fact he would hate me, no one needs fags in thier life. After all that is what I am. A worthless faggot.There is no denying it.

"Are you okay psycho?" I looked over at my best friend, my brother Joe Anoai. I realized as I looked at my reflection in the mirror I had tears, visably, in my eyes. His girlfriend walked into the kitchen as Joe touched my shoulder and asked his question again.

I wiped my eyes and sniffled a bit, taking a couple breaths and turned to met seas of beauitful dull blue. Tears reformed in my eyes as those blue eyes bore into my own, I know those eyes will never see me the way I see them. I can hear my heart breaking all over again now, but the worse part is feeling it. The pain is unbearable.

"I'm Okay..." I whispered, looking at the fabric of the love seat I was sitting in. Joe's hand traveled to run through my hair, I let out a long breath. His skin on my skin isn't what I need, it'll just make me want him more, and then I'll snap back into the harsh reality, and my heart will break again.

"Stop lying to me Dean. You're not okay are you?" He sighed as wrapped his arms around me. I relaxed into his arms realizing I was really tense. I whimpered and shook my head agreeing with him. I wasn't okay, I never was.

"Whats wrong?" He whispered into my ear. I felt like I couldn't breathe, No, No! I felt more tears spring into my eyes, and I began to shake. I was having a panic attack, again. I heared the echo of Joe's voice. He was saying my name, usually I would smile or a shiver would run down my spine. But this wasn't a moment for that. I gasped for air and I began to feel dizzy as the world spun and I began to drift off into imaginary sleep, I felt something on my cheek. It was wet, wet.....tears? Who was crying? Was it just water?