**Trying to fix someone not willing to be fixed**

Author's POV

Joe and Jon were alone in the house that day. Just Them, Alone.

"Are you going to tell me why you were crying Jon?" Joe asked slowly, trying not to set him off. Jon grunted and stood from the couch, stalking towards the kitchen.

Joe, feeling slightly annoyed, fumed as he walked behind him. Jon bit into an apple, ignoring Joe. The dark haired man slapped the apple out of his hand and grabbed Jon thrusting him against the fridge. Holding Jon's body hostage to get the information out of him.

"Why. Were. You. Crying?" He growled, he didn't realize the sexual desire he awoken in Jon. Jon tried to hide it, but Joe had his pelvis pressed against his so harshly that it was hard to hide. His face flushed as he bit his lip, his cover was blown.

"Oh...you...I-I didn't-" Joe stuttered releasing Jon, backing away. Jon knew Joe thought he was a freak, he thought he was too. He couldn't help his feelings, he couldn't control them, he wish he could.

"Shut up, Just shut the fuck up! I know I'm a freak right? Falling in love with my best friend thats a guy. Me having stupid cancer, and I have panic attacks, depression. I'm just a big freak show!" He yelled as he choked up and idiotic tears ran down his face.

He turned to grab his jacket and leave, he knew he wasn't fit to drive but he needed to leave. Joe tried to yell for him, though he knew Jon wasn't listening.

Tires screeched as he left the drive-way, Joe sat down on the porch and held his head in his palms.

"I love you too Jon..."