Home?

It was Jon's first day back from the hospital. He left before Colby could pick him up. He didn't want anyone to see him break down.

Two whole days he had been holding this in. So as soon as he stepped in the door he dropped to his knees in his small kitchen.

He sobbed till he didn't have any water in his body to discharge the emotion. He cried till he couldn't breath. He let the sadness consume him till he had nothing left to give.

Yet he had one thing left to give.

His own precious life.

And he did.

Jon took a blade from his shaving kit and set it on the the counter as he looked for rum and some pills that looked dangerous enough.

When he found his 'supplies he filled the tub with water. He was choosing to die this way so the body preparer wouldn't have ugly bruises to cover up. Also it was less painful.

He wrote a note mostly just saying he was going to die anyway, and he couldn't live with a broken heart. He apologized to Joe saying how he made him feel that he had to fake being in love with him.

Then he did his best to make a straight cut from his palm to the nook in his elbow, on both arms. Popped some pills and closed his eyes taking shot of the burning rum.

"I love you Joseph."

And finally took his last breath.