Chapter 23

My breath was taken away before I even had a chance to blink. Dallas had hurried to find the first shitty old motel down the road, and then whisked me into a room, carrying me over his shoulder like I weighed nothing. God, that was so hot!

He'd set me down and immediately started tearing my clothes off while I worked at his belt and the button on his jeans. We were panting before we even got started. He lifted my suddenly naked body and tossed me on the bed with a hungry lick of his lips while I watched him finish undressing himself.

I decided to turn up the heat, scooting back on the bed and opening my legs wide for him to see everything. I watched him with a teasing, flirty smile, and began to put on a show. I played with my breasts, giving my aching nipples a light pinch. I trailed my hands slowly down my torso, knowing it was driving him up the wall. My fingers danced from my navel over my hipbones to my inner thighs while he stared at my performance like his life depended on it, and then he nearly came unglued when I rubbed my clit and moaned his name.

"Jesus Christ, Natalia!" he gasped, throwing his jeans on the floor.

It had been so fucking long since the last time I'd teased him like this. I was loving it. Knowing I had such a power over his senses had always sent my confidence through the roof. I felt in control, like he was putty in my hands, and there was something so satisfying about having the man you love literally drool over watching you touch yourself. But it wasn't nearly enough yet. I wanted to bring him to his knees and drive him absolutely, blissfully insane 'til he was screaming out my name through his climaxes.

"Do you like watching me play with myself?" I asked in the most innocent of tones I could muster, batting my eyelashes at him.

I noticed his breath hitch and his Adam's apple bobbed in his throat when I slid a finger into my pussy. He was already hard as steel, but it couldn't hurt to make him wait a few more minutes...

"You're a dirty girl, Agent Dobreva," Dallas smirked, a sultry chuckle leaving his perfect lips. "I think I'm going to have to punish you."

He started to move toward me, but I held up a hand, stopping him in his tracks. I wanted to torment his senses until he was begging me to let him touch my body.

It felt so fucking good to finally get to do this again. I hadn't experienced this sexual rollercoaster ride in four long years, and I'd missed it more than I'd realized. No one could turn me on like Dallas could, and nothing got me soaking wet like watching him watch me drive him nuts.

I'd tried to have this fun, sexy escapade since losing Dallas. There had been times when I just desperately needed a release and hadn't acted on it, not ready to give myself to another man the way I had with Dallas. But there had been one time that I'd taken a chance on it – that one night I'd convinced myself to give things a shot with Matt.

I still regretted that night. I probably always would. But I'd tried so hard to shove any apprehension away and let loose with my team leader. No matter how hard I'd tried to make it feel the way it had with Dallas, though, it just wouldn't feel the same with Matt, and I'd hated that to the point of tears at the time. I remembered disappearing to the bathroom after he'd fallen asleep, and I'd bawled my eyes out for a good two or three hours, hating myself for letting any man other than Dallas touch me. But now, here I was, alone with the man I loved again, and we were about to have a much needed, much overdue night together – a night we'd both been longing for since the last time we'd seen each other. It was going to be amazing.

Making love the last two times had been another level of incredible, full of raw emotion and love and need and everything in between. But we hadn't yet had the chance to completely lose control with one another in the dirtiest ways possible, and I was so fucking ready. I wanted to ride him all night until he was screaming out my name, unable to stop coming.