Chapter 26

Due to Matt's presence, I'd ditched my jeans, but my shirt was not about to leave my body. I cringed at the possibility of him waking up in the middle of Dallas and me getting intimate and seeing me topless. I was not prepared for that level of awkwardness between the three of us.

Dallas didn't seem to mind my blouse being in the way, however, and he skillfully snaked his hand underneath the thin material, cupping my left breast and massaging it while he nipped at my collarbone.

I wanted to moan loudly for him. I wanted to scream out his name in pleasure. I wanted to lose complete control beneath him and make everyone within a half mile radius hear how good he made me feel. But I was doing my best to keep quiet for Matt's sake. There was no telling how little sleep he'd gotten in the last week.

"This is definitely different," Dallas murmured against my chest, trailing his lips down a few inches from my collarbone.

He was right. It was very different. This was the first time I'd ever been brazen enough to initiate sex with an unknowing person mere feet away. There was something indescribably erotic about it, though. The thrill of possibly getting caught was so fucking hot. Some wild, untamed part of me almost hoped we did get caught. The rush of adrenaline pumping through my veins was sending shockwaves of excitement and lust throughout my body. I couldn't get enough of that delicious, addicting feeling, and I knew Dallas was feeling it, too.

I twisted my fingers through his messy hair and gasped when I felt his teeth graze my skin.

"Are you complaining?" I teased, batting my eyelashes at him.

He muffled a laugh and pressed a kiss to my chest, just above my breast. Then, anxious for better access, he grabbed ahold of my shirt and raised it up to reveal my breasts. My nipples instantly hardened with the whoosh of chilly air against my skin, and I let out a sharp gasp.

"The only complaint I have right now is that I'm not buried inside you yet," Dallas said, roughly grinding his lower half against me and swirling his tongue around one of my nipples.

I let a moan slip and Dallas put a hand over my mouth to silence my pleasured cries. I watched him intently as his talented hands worked in the darkness between us, releasing his hard length from his boxers and tugging my soaked panties to the side. A look of pure bliss dawned his face when he rubbed his cock over my clit and against my entrance.

I moaned again, the noise silenced by his hand still covering my mouth, and a jolt of need shot through my core.

He removed his hand, whispering for me to be quiet, and I prepared myself for what was about to be the fucking best feeling in the world taking over my body.

Dallas positioned himself between my thighs and I felt the tip of his cock glide over my clit once more. A blaze of desire followed the action and I pleaded with my eyes for him to stop teasing me. I was going to flip him over and start riding him until he screamed my name if he didn't hurry up and give me what I needed.

The sexiest smirk I'd seen in years slid across his face and he leaned back down to kiss me. It was rough, deep, passionate – the kind of kiss you could write an entire love story about. And without any warning, he thrust inside me, instantly burying himself to the hilt.

I cried out into our kiss, overcome with euphoria as he started to move inside me. Everything felt the same as it had four years ago, except better, more intense. It was like the years we'd spent apart had magnified every feeling and emotion between us, and now that we finally had each other back, everything that used to feel amazing now felt a thousand times more so. So much more, in fact, that I couldn't for the life of me come up with a word to describe it. I couldn't remember the last time I'd felt so fucking wonderful!