Acknowledgements

Where do I even begin? I have so many people to thank, and each and every one of you are so special to me. 

A huge, massive, tremendous thank you times a million to all my amazing, amazing, amazing readers!! I love you all dearly. I love your messages and comments. I love your constant encouragement. I love how much you support my dream as a writer. I want to create love stories that make all of you smile, make your hearts race, and make you laugh and cry right along with your favorite characters. I can't begin to tell you how much it means to me when I get a message or comment from one of you telling me that my work gave you all those feelings. Thank you beyond words. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. 

Thank you to my family for being so unbelievably wonderful and supportive of my work. It never ceases to amaze me how much you support me. I love you. 

Thank you to my best friend - slash - editor, Brionna, for continuing to be one of the best and happiest parts of my life. This is the sixth book I've written during our friendship and you've never stopped pushing me to continue when I was burnt out. You've never stopped applauding my work and letting me know when I made a grammar error (thank you!). And you've never made me feel like I was wasting my time on what some people would call a pipe dream. I don't know what I did to deserve a best friend like you. You really are amazing, and I'm equally proud of you and everything you're accomplishing. I love you so much. 

A special thank you to my incredible friends Michelle, Brianna, Maggie and Trish. You never fail to make me smile. 

Thank you to my favorite NYPD officer, the inspiration behind Agent Dallas David. He's almost as hot as you are ;) LOL

Also, thank you to Nina Dobrev for inspiring the character, Natalia Dobreva. I hope I made her half as badass as you are!

Last, but definitely not least: Thank you to my love bugs, Charlie and Elee, for being the highlight of my every day. I will never tire of your cuddles.