Chapter 2: Follow The Leader

Alex walks quickly into the briefing room with Eddie to see Greg and team 4 standing there. "Team 4!" Alex yells with a smile on her face as she walks around the table hugging and high fiving all of them.

"Okay, guys, listen up," Eddie says as the rest of team one walks into the briefing room and Alex walks to stand between Greg and Eddie.

"12:45 pm an unidentified male called 911 to report a series of attacks planned for today. Multiple bombs, targets unknown" Alex explains quickly looking around at everyone at the table.

"Caller give a deadline?" Spike asks curiously.

"No, he did not" Eddie answers.
"The attacks are racially motivated. The leader is Victor Ackland" Greg adds as his picture appears on the screen behind them.

"What do we know about him?" Jules asks.

"Not a whole lot. Five years ago he was red-flagged for handing out white supremacist literature on university campuses. He ran with the Aryans. Now he looks like he's gone indie. He's got no record, no Web site. He's a little under the radar" Alex advises and then turns to look at the screen which now showed an aerial view of a factory.

"Home base is this abandoned glass factory. There are 23 subjects, and they are armed. We got to get them before they put their plan in play" Eddie says and then turns to Alex and nods his head. "We're gonna come at 'em from the east, split into north-south while Spike does his thing. Team four-" Alex goes to say turning to look towards them.

"We hit from the west," the team leader says with a smile.

"That's right. Extra cuffs, kids, we're going to need 'em" Alex jokes as they all begin to walk out of the briefing room.

*****

Alex holds her gun up in front of her as she leads the team through high and dry bushes toward a cement wall. "Anything, Eddie?" Greg asks as Eddie looks towards the factory with binoculars.

"No movement. Spike?" Eddie says looking over towards Spike who was typing on his laptop.

"They got a network of security cams. Wireless, which is good. We knockout camera two, we've added fifteen degrees on the adventure" Spike explains.

"Knock out camera four, we gain another twenty degrees" Alex then says pointing to the camera.

"Nice!" Spike smiles as he turns her head seeing her walk towards Jules.

"Dangerous with a rifle, deadly with geometry" Wordy mumbles making Spike snicker and continue to type on the computer.

"Come on, camera four, you can't hide for long. Your consumer-grade encryption means nothing to me" Spike says as a loading screen appears on the screen.

"Gotcha! Okay, recording a ten-second loop of clean video" Spike then says looking at the team.

"Zone-by-zone. Stay in contact. Spike, you're looking for explosives" Eddie states as he points in Spike's direction.

"Copy that. Camera's looped. We're ready to go" Spike says as him and Sam walk towards Alex and Jules.

"All right, let's do it" Greg encourages.

"Team Four, let's move in," Alex says through the headset.

"Copy that," the team leader says back.

"Let's go," Alex says quietly looking back at the team and nodding her head and watch as they walk past her and towards the factory.

Suddenly a loud alarm begins to go off and Alex follows Sam, Jules, and Spike to crouch down behind a wall as Greg, Wordy, and Eddie continue and crouch down behind a pile of bricks. "Troy, what the hell's going on?!" Alex yells through the headset.