PART 10: I WON'T BE SINGLE FOR LONG

"Come, let me help you carry." Joseph said to Rainie as he helped her to carry her luggage into his car.

"Thank you so much professor for taking such a good care of Rainie that you're even giving her special classes. Please keep on take care of her  in the future." Rainie's mom,Wendy said to Joseph excitedly.

" Rainie's mom,Wendy said to Joseph excitedly

"Hmmpphh!!! What a bastard. A wolf in sheeps clothing!!!" Rainie thought to herself angrilly.

 A wolf in sheeps clothing!!!" Rainie thought to herself angrilly

"Since small Rainie has been living in poverty. Therefore, she has never travelled out of the city. Her father died when she was young in an accident. When I first enrolled her to Snowgret Academy, I was really worried that she may not get used to those kids out there but now seeing that she has such a caring and handsome professor that is also her principal who takes such a good care of her, I can finally be at ease." Wendy said as tears starts swelling up her eyes.

"Mom...." Rainie felt sad hearing it.

"Don't worry aunty, I will definitely take good care of Rainie for the rest of my life and also you don't have to call me professor, you can call me Joseph." 

"Joseph, you are really a good person. May I ask if you are single or not?" Wendy asked Joseph as she starts wiping off her tears.

"I am currently single but not for long I believe." Joseph replied as he smirked and turned to look at Rainie while Rainie looked away and rolled her eyes.

" Joseph replied as he smirked and turned to look at Rainie while Rainie looked away and rolled her eyes

"Ooohhhhhh, I see. Well, the girl you are chasing must be so lucky. I totally support you fully. Fighting!" Wendy said to Joseph as she realizes Joseph staring at her daughter and understands the situation that he is chasing after Rainie.

Rainie felt speechless and went to the car after telling 'bye' to her mother gloomily.

"Bye! Aunty." Joseph said as he started walking to the car.

"Bye! Have a nice extra class both of you!" Wendy waved goodbye till their car left.