PART 14: ONE OR TWO? NONE.

As soon as he arrived, he kicked open the door and rushed in.

"RAINIE!!!" he shouted as he sees Rainie being tied up on a chair and rushed towards her

Due to anxiousness, he didnt realize the two person who were hiding near the door and got hit by them.

One of them hit Joseph's forehead with a stick while the other kicked him on his stomach. 

Joseph fell to ground and asked " Who are you? What do you want?"

"Nothing. We just want you to handover the werewolf pearl you have." one of them answered arrogantly.

"So you are coming after my werewolf pearl. Heh. Since you all know about this pearl and were also capable of kidnapping Rainie from my house, you all surely are not normal people. Tell me how do you all know about the werewolf pearl."

"Seeing that we're gonna kill you soon, we shall make it clear for you before you die. Both of us are also werewolves. Our father had been suffering a weird disease since long ago which causes him to often have headache. The longer delayed, the more it hurts. So, the only way to cure him is by eating the werewolf pearl of the werewolf from the royal family. Your love story with Snow was so popular and well-known by all the werewolves so, we had no choice but to use her as hostage. Therefore, you have two choices. One, be a good boy and handover the pearl. By doing so, we wont harm you. Two, we will kill you and take the pearl by force after you die. Which will you choose?"

"I choose NONE!!!!" he said as he launched a kick to both their stomachs which causes them to fall to the ground. 

As they fell, Joseph quickly rushed towards Rainie and helped to untie her.

"RAINIE! RAINIE! WAKE UP!! OPEN YOUR EYES! WAKE UP!!!" Joseph kept shouting.

As Rainie started to open her eyes, she saw one of the kidnappers helding a knife and was aiming at Joseph.

Seeing that, Rainie subconciously shouted out "BE CAREFUL!!!" and blocked the danger for him by covering his body with hers and blocking the knife for him.

It stabbed into her chest as blood started oozing out.