PART 13: I WILL BRING HER BACK

The next morning , 

When Joseph opened his eyes, he was shocked. Rainie wasn't there. Feeling shocked and afraid that Rainie might leave him again at the same time, he rushed out of his room as fast as lightning and shout for Rainie as he searches through every room.

"Rainie! Rainie! Come out now, this isn't funny! Rainie!"

"She couldn't possibly run out of this huge forest by herself, where could she have been."

Wuhui woke up from the noise coming from outside his bedroom and walked to his father. 

"Daddy, daddy, why are you shouting?" Wuhui asked while rubbing his eyes.

"Wuhui, have you seen mummy?" Joseph asked Wuhui.

"No, is mummy gone again? Does she not like me?" Wuhui started weeping as he doesn't want his mother to abandon him again.

"Silly boy, how could your mummy not like you. Don't worry, Wuhui. I will find your mummy and bring her back soon. She can't escape." Joseph comforted Wuhui as he held out his phone to call Jay to order other wolves to help find Rainie.

As he was about to call, he received a message from an unknown number.

"If you want to see your beloved Snow, come to 31-Road20, XXX alone. If you dare to bring others, I will make sure that you will regret it."

After seeing the message, he thought for awhile and decided to call Jay to come and take care of Wuhui and also to call the police in an hour time.

"He called her Snow instead of Rainie, which means his coming after me and also knows my identity." Joseph thought to himself.

"Don't worry, my wife. I will come to rescue you soon. Wait for me." he said angrilly with his sharp and piercing eyes.

" he said angrilly with his sharp and piercing eyes