PART 12: BEDTIME STORY

At Joseph's bedroom....

A.W.K.W.A.R.D...... -_-

"Gosh!!! I can't believe this pervert actually ask me to sleep with him!!! URGGHHHH!!!! " Rainie thought to herself angrilly.

"Hey, asleep?" Joseph questioned her.

"How can I sleep knowing that there is such a huge perverted wolf right next to me who may eat me up when I fell asleep."

"Haha...who knows I really am a wolf. Hey, if I say that I am a wolf, would you believe me?" Joseph asked Rainie.

"You are a wolf. A perverted wolf." Rainie replied referring to Joseph as a pervert.

"Pfftt... Hey..." Joseph called out softly.

"What?" 

"Do you wanna hear a story?" Joseph asked Rainie.

Rainie turned to Joseph as she looked at him silently.

"Once, there lived a mermaid. She is brave, beautiful and kind at the same time. Everone who knows her loves her except for the werewolf clan. One day, as the daughter of the king of Oceania, Perseidon, she had to take the responsibility to fight over the werewolves in order to regain peace for everyone. Unfortunately, she lost the battle and fell unconcious. The werewolves brought her back to their prince. The prince fell in love with her at first sight and decided to make her his bride. When she woke up, she had lost all her memories. Seeing this, the prince took advantage of it and told her that he is her fiance. Soon, she regained her memories and escaped from the prince but she was already pregnant at that time. Her father arranged a marriage for her with someone else hurriedly. As soon as the prince got the news of her wedding, he immediately rushed over to stop the wedding. However, she rejected him. Soon, her stomach got bigger and bigger but her husband was depressed from the rumors that the baby is not his. She felt really sorry for her husband and took her own life on the day she gave birth to the baby."

After finish telling the story, Joseph turned and looked at Rainie

After finish telling the story, Joseph turned and looked at Rainie. However, she had already fallen asleep.

"What a silly girl..." he whispered to himself as he touch her cheeks gently.