PART 15: "I HAD A DREAM"

Soon, the police arrived at the spot after being called by Jay. However, they were a little too late as Rainie already got stabbed. 

"Quick arrest those two holding weapons!!!" the officer ordered his subordinates strictly.

"Rainie! Rainie!!! Wake up! Rainie! Quick anyone please call an ambulance!! Hurry!" Joseph panicked seeing Rainie unconcious.

"Don't worry sir, we've called the ambulance." one of the policeman replied.

A while later... 

Rainie was rushed to the hospital and had to enter the surgery room to be sewn and treated as it was quite a deep wound. As soon as she was sent to the normal ward and her condition has been stabled, Joseph has been accompying her the whole time.

"Please, Rainie. Please wake up. As long as you wake up, I'll tell you everything even if you might think I'm crazy. I just... don't want you to leave me anymore. Although the doctor said that you're fine, but seeing you not speaking and unconcious reminds me of when you were dead last time. So please....... wake up!" Joseph prayed sincerely as a drop of tear escaped from his eyes and onto Rainie's face. 

Feeling a drop of tear dripped onto her face, Rainie started to regain her conciousness

Feeling a drop of tear dripped onto her face, Rainie started to regain her conciousness. Seeing Rainie slowly started blinking her eyes, Joseph was shocked but yet delighted at the same time. He quickly press the emergency bell and let the doctor to do a thorough check-up on her to make sure that she is fine.

"How is she doctor?" asked Joseph.

"Don't worry, young man. She is perfectly fine as long as her wound doesn't open again." the doctor replied.

"Thanks, doctor! " Joseph thanked the doctor as he sent the doctor out of the room.

"Thank goodness you're awake. I'm so happy! I promise that I won't let anyone hurt you ever again!" Joseph exclaimed happily.

Joseph thought that Rainie might be glad hearing him however, instead Rainie replied him

"I had a dream....."