Ask 1. From Kitt40

It was almost lunch when the message came. Ness, toon and Popo were all were all playing around with some toys Ness had. Toon didn't really understand the point but had fun anyways.

Ba da!

Ness started cheering running to the laptop that let off the notification sound.

"What was that?" Popo asked moving his dublet to his lap looking over at ness.

"And why are you so happy?" Toon have a glare of untrust as Ness started reading the question grinning

Ness started laughing as Toon and Popo got up walking over "what? What is it?" They both pestered trying to see over the boys head

"We got ourselves our first question!" Ness grinned writing it down on a sticky note.

"What's the question?" Popo grinned wanting to know what was so funny.

"I'll tell you two at lunch with everyone else." Ness closed the laptop and shoved the note in his pocket making toon and Popo groan and pout.

There was a sudden zip sound then a knock at the door. "Lunch!" That was Sonic's voice. Before the boys could say thanks he zoomed off.

Shrugging they ran down stairs to the main living area sandwiches and fruit set out for everyone as most kids sat on the couch adults sat at the table in the next room chatting.

Ness started counting who they were missing before asking the question. toon sat with his rival/ big brother/ alternate version, kid. Popo sat with his sister who was talking to inkling girl well drawing with her.

Ness had to call over a few people pit, luma, pichu, mega man, Diddy and Bowser Jr.

He managed to get everyone's attention as he stood on the couch.

"Attention boys and girls I am proud to tell you that we got outlet first ask! Now though this is to only boys I think you girls can get a good laugh."

"Oh spill it would you?" Pittoo muttered some nodded.

"Ok ok." Taking out the sticky note he read it out ginning. "To us boys, who, out of all of us can look like a girl the best?"

Nana and Wendy started laughing Nana poking her brother. Some boys laughed others blushed.

"Well... ahem me and nana are almost identical twins if we switch dublets people probably wouldn't be able to tell us apart." People nodded that was a fair point

Kid gave a grin at toon. The face said it all as toon blushed darker shaking his head no but kid ignored him"Toonie here has dressed in girls clothes I think he still has some~" toon screamed tackling him making everyone laugh as the two wrestled on the floor hitting and yelling.

Inking boy and girl looked at each other. They didn't understand boy or girls clothes. orange looked at her shirt blue did the same.. they were wearing the same clothes.

"Woomie!!" Orange pointed to blue who laughed.

Kirby had no reply as he didn't wear clothes and luma was a star...

The koopalings whispered between them till "ROY WEARS PINK!!" They all yelled With that they all ran from there fuming brother each with there own evil laugh.

"Well Paula use to try dress me as a girl. And Lucas acts like a girl" ness pointed out

"Hey!!" Lucas whined face red

The pits shrugged not sure how to answer. Everyone else had no comment.

The two links wrestling were causing a mess especially when the knocked into the coffee table knocking food all over the food

Peach came into the room fuming and everyone froze. "This mess better be cleaned up before master hand gets here! Toon, kid here"

The two got off each other heads low with bloody noses and bruised cheeks as they could see link looking at then with a raised eyebrow and zelda let out a sigh of a disappointed mother.

Everyone left Kirby to the spilled food as they cleaned up

It was only an hour later did ness get to the laptop to reply

'Not sure. A lot of us can pull off a girl look. But thanks for the question kitt40!'