Ask 9 from darkpelt3432

Ness wasn't sure what time is was when he started hearing it but he shot his head up to find Lucas curled up in bed trying his hardest not to wake anyone up with his sobs but it clearly hurt for him to hold in.

As ness was adjusted to the dark he could tell it was Lucas who as crying and whispered "Lucas. Are you ok?" The sobs stopped for a moment.

"I-I'm sorry I didn't want to wake y-you" it was clearly taking a lot of strength to not explode into tears.

Ness crawl to the end of his bed and climbed out walking around Popo and toon who slept soundly to join Lucas.

"Did you have a bad dream again?" Ness had seen this before in the three years he knew Lucas. The weren't too common to be a extreme problem but they had happened a few times

Lucas nodded leaning into ness trying his hardest to keep it all bottled in. Of all the nights he had to have a nightmare is was tonight...

Ness smiled rubbing his back "Let's go down stairs and get you something to drink then you can let it all out" he whispered as Lucas took a while to ready himself as the to slithered out of the bed and out of the room

Ness held Lucas's hand to guide him down the kitchen turning on a light.

It was rather quiet... and lonely

Lucas was calming down a little as ness smiled "go sit down I'll make you a nice drink. Something my mum makes when I have nightmares" Lucas nodded and went to the couch hugging one of the many pillows laying down.

When ness turned on the microwave it was rather loud as as he hoped no one woke up

He sinister screamed when he heard a creak of a stair something walking down. He got ready to explain him when greninja walking in on his back Let's seeming pretty casual

"Gre?" He looked over to Ness who got what he was making out of the microwave and tilted his head walking over leaning on the counter.

"It's for Lucas. He's on the couch" ness pointed to the couch stirring warm milk with a spoon and smiled getting up and walking to the couch greninja following quietly behind.

Ness sat down and nudged Lucas ego sat up and took the cup. "Thanks..."

"Wanna talk about it?" Ness asked rubbing his back as Lucas took a sip. It was warm milk that tasted like honey perfectly sweet.

Lucas shook his head no leaning on him sipping at the drink.

"It's good huh?" Ness chuckled as Lucas nodded smiling. "Wanna watch some tv to get your mind off things?" Ness looked for the remote till it hung above him by webbed hands. "Thank you" Ness Smiled as greninja made a happy little found as his eyes showed he was happy to help.

Lucas was halfway through the cup as they walked old looney tunes re-runs of tweety bird and plenty of other. It was enough for mindless entertainment.

Ness knew Lucas had a bad past. So did he really. Most people in smash did. No one talked about it. It was there personal battles but didn't mean they didn't need comfort.

Red was born after a war and never met his dad.

Mario had plenty or burns bites and scars

Luigi jumped at everything thanks to his time in the mansions.

Pikachu has an abusive trainer

Young had to relive the same three days and see people die

Wild lost his memory

Toon fears birds

And don't even start with fire emblem.

Everyone had problems that affected them. Big or small they still stung. So everyone did there best to comfort each other in any way they could. Being beside them holding them close, leaving them alone or not speaking about it at all.

As the old silly cartoons kept coming and going Ness and Lucas grew bored and tired. As greninja took Lucas' cup Ann's put in the sink the two fell asleep together there on the couch.

Greninja Smiled even though no one saw. Kids were always a secret weak spot to him. They didn't have to worry about anything more then where the ball they were playing with went. and even after what these kids had gone through they still smile and laugh.

With a sigh he scooped up both boys, turning the tv off and walked upstairs as quietly as he could. The boys were could like a light they didn't even notice they had been picked up.

Taking them into there room he just popped them down on Ness' bed and pulled the blanket other them. Smiling at the sight he walked out closing the door and went back to reds room to sleep himself

The next morning ness woke up before anyone else to write his question reply's

'Of course we all do. Lucas gets they pretty bad that's why we share a room even people like gets them from time to time.'

// both of these are rather short but it's a double update so BOOM I also did to so I could cut down two stories quickly.

Question do you guys mind seeing me answer two different questions in the same chapter?