The Droids

D-6FT jolted into active mode after she heard Deron scream and fall to the ground in the main deck.By weight distribution,D-6FT inferenced these were lightweight droids. "What was that?"One of the children asked and she heard it was a skinny human boy.With a scream he too fell to the floor.

D-6FT shook R-ZFB into active mode."Deron and one of the padawans screamed and fell to the floor,"She whispered."What?"He asked,walking outside.R-ZFB glitched and twitched after being hit by a stun gun.

D-6FT and F6-C6,the sole astromech droid(who had woken after R-Z opened the door),hid in a storage unit.A B1 Battle Droid picked the inactive droid up and carried him away.
----------
Alìa and Ifõra hid under Ârenan's bed while a pair of rusty,originally yellow robotic feet searched the room."No more life forms here,"The droid said in a high-pitched robotic voice before leaving the room.

Alìa and Ifõra left their hiding place after the sound of footsteps left."What should we do?"Ifõra asked,her lekus flashing golden in the light.She picked up a communicator."Yes,this is Ifõra.We'be been attacked.We're on Noron,I think.Okay,yeah.We'll stay inside.What?!Okay," She told whoever was in the other side."We're stuck here for two days,"Ifõra told Alìa.
----------
Heræn screamed as some rusty old droid walked inside and shot Secï.Heræn slashed the droid in half with his lightsaber and checked his ally for a pulse,making him gasp.Secï was alive!Heræn screamed as he was shot in the back with a stun gun.
----------
F6-C6 locked the droid storage room and he and D-6FT rested for a moment.

The Mystery Of Noronजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें