Planning

Alìa and Ifõra knocked in the door of the droid storage room."Let us in!These droids took Ârenan and everyone else!"The twi'lek cried.
"Open the door,"D-6FT told another droid and the door opened.

"We need to get to the nearest base?Where is that?"D-6FT told the teenage girls."Someone will be coming in two days,"Ifõra told the droid.Alìa grunted in affirmative.
"Well,these B1 Battle Droids might kill the others,"D-6FT said."We need to plan,"She said.
----------
"Sir,Rusty was killed,"Boomer told Burner.
"Great.Twelve of us left,"Delta said sarcastically.
"Hey,at least it wasn't you,"Precious told him.
"Thank you,Droid 1132781,"Boss said in his usual deep monotone voice.

"So,how did she die?"Little Miss asked.
"Sliced in half by a padawan.A bit dumb,"Big Mouth told her."Boss,how are we supposed to us what ship?"He continued."To fly it,you idiot!"Delta said.
"But where though?"Boomer asked.
"Droid 3442784 and 4679021,you should listen to me,"Boss told the two idiotic droids."Roger roger,"Roger said.

"Why am I surrounded by idiots?"Mute signed to Boss.
"Because the smart ones were too smart for us,"One Arm told him."Why didn't I die instead?"Legless asked.
"I really don't know why,"Delta said"You're a hindrance,".
"Wow,really nice if you to say,"Faceless told him.
"Roger roger,"Roger said.