Part 2

"See you tomorrow, ___!" Seunghye called out to you, waving as the car holding her and Minchan drove off, leaving you at the entrance to your apartment building, more than ready to disappear within the confines of your one-room safe haven. Your legs were shaky as you stepped towards the front door, slowly punching in your building's access code. You let the majority of your weight lean against the wall as you shuffled towards the elevator, your exhaustion from the whole of the day hitting you more and more with each step. Somehow, you managed to make it into the elevator, down your hallway, and into your dark apartment.

You dropped your purse carelessly to the floor as you toed off your shoes, hitting the light switch weakly as you passed it on your slow shuffle over to your most prized possession: your bed. You collapsed onto it with the most unattractive of groans, relishing the way the mattress topper you'd indulged in recently seemingly curled around you. Bliss was all you knew for five wonderful seconds before you felt a warm trickle leave you, wetness seeping over your outer lips and onto your jeans. You sprung up quickly, clenching your core muscles as tight as you could, a hot and furious blush making its way onto your face. Relaxation wasn't possible, you reminded yourself, not while his cum was still being kept warm by your pussy.

You shot a glance to your phone that you'd left on the bed, half-expecting to see it lit up with his name. He'd told you he would call, that he would make sure you came yet again and with his cum, no less. You hadn't even had the slightest sense to deny him or tell him off. And truthfully, you thought with a shiver, you had had absolutely no intention to ever tell him no.

Your muscles relaxed a fraction and you shivered again, but this time more in discomfort. Your need for the bathroom had been present the last hour and was growing with each second. His command for you not to waste his cum rang in your head, though, and kept you unmoving. For ten long, so very excruciating minutes, you stared at your blank phone, willing it to light up with his name, legs rubbing together in an effort to give your core muscles a break. Your impatience was growing. Your bladder was beginning to scream. The damned phone continue to remain blank.

"Oh, fuck this!" you finally said to the silence of your apartment, rushing over to your bathroom in a frenzied shuffle. Sweet, sweet relief was yours in a matter of seconds and you simply shrugged over breaking his orders as you went about cleaning yourself up. He waited too long to call; this was not your fault. You moved to wash your hands, pausing to look at yourself in the mirror with a confused look, asking yourself, "Why do I even care? We're not even together?" Why had you been so willing to follow his command?

And then you remembered how his tongue had licked through your folds, how his lips had pulled your aching clit into his mouth, how his long and skillful fingers had fucked you to a mind-numbing orgasm before his dick filled you up, stretching your walls and ramming into you with enough intensity to make you blackout. You shivered as you remembered the way he'd whispered into your ear, how his hands had kept you stable while he fucked the very breath from your lungs and made you bend to his will.

Ah, yes. That was why.

You pursed your lips as you began to undress, desperate for a shower, ignoring the way fresh lust was beginning to knock at your door, your still sore pussy somehow finding the ability to give a few needy throbs. You turned on your shower with a huff, dropping your clothes in a pile on the side, dutifully ignoring the white stain that was staring up at you from the crotch of your jeans. You waited for the water to get warm enough before jumping in and soaping your body up. You took special care to clean yourself thoroughly, getting the last little bit of him out of you, allowing absolutely no time to ponder why you felt regret at seeing his cum leave you. Tonight was a one-time deal, you were now sure, so best to wash his presence from you away.