Ch.2: Getting To Know You

I'd like to thank ImpulseByImpulse for providing this script. I would also like to offer my sincerest apologies on not letting you know beforehand that I was using it. I thought it was open to everyone to use until I reread their notes and saw they wanted to be asked first. I hope you can forgive me and allow me to continue writing this.

Ten days.

Cage has been living in the cave with Miss Martian and Superboy for ten days. To be honest, he was kind of avoiding his roommates. Mostly Miss Martian. The girl talked a lot, and excitedly, about many different subjects. It ranged from boys, baking, cute clothes, and everything under the sun.

She was a nice person, don't get Cage wrong, he just... he liked his alone time. Why was he avoiding Superboy? Because Miss Martian obviously had a huge crush on the kryptonian clone and wherever Superboy was, she'd be sure to follow. Cage sighs, lying upside down on his bed. His head was hanging over the edge and he could feel the blood rushing to his hairline.

Bored out of his mind, Cage starts scrolling through the aliens in his watch and stops on the newly acquired kryptonian one. Cage contemplates it before shrugging and slapping down the faceplate. With the familiar flash of green light comes a new and taller figure lying on Cage's bed. Cage stands and walks over to his full bodied mirror to check out his new alien. His costume is semi-similar to Superman's. Only having the material it's made of that's similar and having a cape. Unlike the kryptonian, Cage's costume is all green.

It consists of two different shades of green. One a light green, the same shade as slime, and the other green is a deep forest shade. Instead of an S on his chest, the watch's faceplate takes hold as the center. Another difference is the brown hair and brown eyes instead of black hair and blue eyes.

Cage grins, flexing with his new muscular arms and making his large pectorals bulge. He stops and laughs at himself.

"Hmmm..." Cage hums, trying to come up with a name. Hearing the computer announce arrivals through the zeta tube with his new enhanced hearing, Cage rushes out of his room. He smiles when he sees Robin and Kid Flash walk over to Miss Martian, Aqualad, and Superboy who are staring at a holoscreen in the middle of the cave.

"Hey guys, check out my new alien!" Cage calls as he floats over. There was a heavier mass to this form but he quickly adapted to his flight abilities. They all turn to stare at Cage, Superboy tensing up.

"Cool." Kid Flash states, speeding around him to study the new and mature looking form. Cage smiles brightly at Kid Flash, then directs the sparkly white smile at the others. Miss Martian flushes pink.

"Check it out; 'I'm Superman, I save pretty reporters and my hair is never out of place'." Cage mocks, lowering his already deep voice and placing his fists on his hips as he strikes the pose the Man of Steel is famous for. This gets some giggles and eases Superboy's tense stance. "But anyways, what should I call this guy?" Kid Flash puts a hand to his chin in thought.

"I know! Krypto Knight! Get it? Instead of Kyrptonite, it's two different words but the other is spelled K-N-I-G-H-T." Kid Flash comments giddily, grinning like a kid on Christmas.

"Yeah, just remind his opponents of his weakness." Robin comments dryly. Kid Flash glares at him then crosses his arms.

"Got a better idea, boy blunder?" Kid Flash mocks. Robin smirks.

"As a matter-of-fact, I do." Robin retorts before facing Cage. "How about Power Man?" Cage's brows knit together.

"Isn't that one taken?" Cage inquires. Robin shakes his head.