Chapter 19

"NIALL! You ate all of our food!"

I jerk awake. I rub my eyes and look around the bus. The back of the bus is completely empty. I guess everyone woke up already.

"I was hungry!" Niall defends himself from the front of the bus.

I sit up on the couch. I was kind of hoping that Liam would still be sleeping by the time I woke up. That may have been awkward for us. I guess it's a good thing that we didn't wake up at the same time.

"I need food!" Niall complains, loudly.

I should go see what all the commotion is about. I stand up and stretch my legs. I trudge out to the kitchen part of the bus to see Harry standing in front Niall, who is lying on the floor. Zayn and Louis are sitting at the booth, watching Niall with amused smiles. Liam is no where to be seen. Where did he go?

"What is going on here?" I place my hands on my hips.

Everyone turns around to face me. Niall looks up from the ground and smiles at me sheepishly. Harry points to Niall lying on the floor immediately putting all of the blame on him.

"Is someone going to tell me or are you going to stare at me all day?" I raise an eyebrow at them.

"Niall ate all of our food!" Harry quickly says.

"I was hungry!" Niall defends himself.

"Okay. Why is he on the ground?" I point at Niall.

Niall's cheeks turn a light pink. "Um. I was pretending to die from starvation."

"Harry, help Niall off of the floor." I tell him. Harry opens his mouth to protest. "Just do it."

Harry frowns, but reaches down for Niall's hand. Niall grabs it and pulls himself up. Harry leans up against the counter, waiting for me to start talking. He knows me too well.

"Did you really eat all of the food?" I turn to look at Niall.

Niall nods and stares at his feet. He looks like a little kid that got in trouble for eating sweets before dinner. Harry smirks at him. Why isn't it that I always feel like I'm their babysitter when I'm around them?

"Okay. Who wants to go shopping with me?" I turn to look at Zayn and Louis.

"I want to go!" Niall raises his hand.

"That's not going to happen. You would buy the whole store. You each get to make a list of five things you want. I'm going in the shower. When I get out someone is coming with me to the store." I tell the guys. "Harry and Niall aren't coming with me. You two can stay here."

I walk towards my drawers under my bunk and grab a pair of jeans and a random shirt. I grab a new pair of underwear and a bra. I step in the bathroom and start the water. I take a quick shower and change into my clothes. I brush my wet hair and decide to scrunch it. I'm too lazy to straighten it or blow it dry. I walk out of the bathroom.

"Who's coming with me?" I ask the guys up front.

I grab my red converse and pull them on. I hop into the kitchen on one foot while trying to pull on my left shoe. Niall laughs at me when I lose my balance and fall on my butt. A gasp escapes from my mouth. That hurt. I pull my shoe on the rest of the way and lace them up.

"Are you okay, Tori?" Harry snickers.

"I meant to do that." I bring my legs to my chest.

"You meant to fall on your bum?" Zayn asks.

I nod my head. "Yeah, I did. The floor is very comfy."

Niall clutches his stomach from laughing so hard. I guess I'm still a bad liar. I rest my chin on my knees. Niall is still laughing hysterically. I didn't think it was that funny. Apparently, it was. I look around me for something that I can throw at Niall to make him stop. I grab an empty plastic cup and toss it at Niall's head.